This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. @ Level 20, No DLCs..

User Info: JeffreyVogler14

JeffreyVogler14
3 years ago#1
Worth playing still without the DLCs? Just hit level 20 and i've noticed that for me to continue further in the story Or leveling i HAVE to get the DLCs, lol.

SO, worth it to continue or would i have to purchase the DLCs in order to continue my enjoyment?
Thanks again!
PSN: TheGreatD1zzle

User Info: multimarkboy

multimarkboy
3 years ago#2
getting a ps4 would be better...as bungie stopped supporting ps3 and xbox360 servers, and theyll get closed down next year (probably)
MultiMarkBoy on PSN

User Info: Gtehbee

Gtehbee
3 years ago#3
multimarkboy posted...
getting a ps4 would be better...as bungie stopped supporting ps3 and xbox360 servers, and theyll get closed down next year (probably)

I doubt that they'd close down the servers, just look at the older games in the CoD series, the servers are still live for those.
PSN: GamerOrGunner
Currently Playing: Destiny, Borderlands 2, Dead Rising 2/OTR, Battlefield 4, Need For Speed Rivals, CoD:BO3 (Zombies), Ni No Kuni:WOTWW

User Info: marc55

marc55
2 years ago#4
suprised you didnt get the legendary edition
since the rise of iron announcement its been easy to find it for a low price
There is no sound, no voice, no cry in all the world that can be heard... until someone listens.

User Info: Shinnokxz

Shinnokxz
2 years ago#5
I've also found that the story doesn't appear to be continued unless I purchase the DLC. I bought the game used and TTK's code had already been activated.

Kind of perplexing this is the case, since I'm sure when Destiny was available with no expansion packs people could get past ~Level 20.

I'm not sure if I'm willing to drop $20 to buy TTK when there's no guarantee PS3 servers will be around much longer. I'm definitely not getting a PS4 anytime in the near future, unless my account would translate over to a PS4 and PS4 Destiny...

User Info: JeffreyVogler14

JeffreyVogler14
2 years ago#6
^^^^ Totally agree.
Thanks again!
PSN: TheGreatD1zzle

User Info: marc55

marc55
2 years ago#7
Shinnokxz posted...
I've also found that the story doesn't appear to be continued unless I purchase the DLC. I bought the game used and TTK's code had already been activated.

wasnt the digital legendary edition on sale not long ago?
There is no sound, no voice, no cry in all the world that can be heard... until someone listens.

User Info: multimarkboy

multimarkboy
2 years ago#8
Shinnokxz posted...

Kind of perplexing this is the case, since I'm sure when Destiny was available with no expansion packs people could get past ~Level 20.

I'm not sure if I'm willing to drop $20 to buy TTK when there's no guarantee PS3 servers will be around much longer. I'm definitely not getting a PS4 anytime in the near future, unless my account would translate over to a PS4 and PS4 Destiny...

bit late, but even now, ps3 destiny can transfer over their account once to ps4, from that moment on the 2 will be split, so what your doing on ps3 right now will carry over to ps4, but after you transfered it over once it wont anymore
MultiMarkBoy on PSN

User Info: hinohoshi

hinohoshi
2 years ago#9
Why your worried about the servers going down codmw 1, 2 & 3 as well as bo1, 2, & 3 point is the servers will remain online till Sony removes psn for last Gen so get TTK so u can continue to enjoy the game or get it for ps4 if u feel like dropping over 40
PSN: Gigadelic2DX Playing Cross Edge[JP] or Killzone 2
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. @ Level 20, No DLCs..
  • Topic Archived