This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Yeah a lame question

User Info: popo12345

popo12345
3 years ago#1
Hello. I just want to ask if Destiny:Taken King is still free online? Hahaha I'm planning to get one tomorrow 😊
Whoever killed Kenny is a bastard 😁😁😁

User Info: Gtehbee

Gtehbee
3 years ago#2
The Taken King was never free, the Legendary Editon of Destiny however has been discounted on multiple occasions
PSN: GamerOrGunner
PvE/PVP Destiny Player - Warlock (Main) 334, Titan 334, Hunter 334
(message deleted)

User Info: popo12345

popo12345
3 years ago#4
I mean there are no subscriptions needed in ps3?
Whoever killed Kenny is a bastard 😁😁😁

User Info: marc55

marc55
3 years ago#5

no
and if you are planning to get it for the ps4 going by what ive read you can play on the ps3 until you are ready to get it
there is no deadline to import so if itll take months until you can get a ps4 and the ps4 version you can play it on the ps3 and import later

but remember once you import what you get on the ps3 wont carry over to the ps4
There is no sound, no voice, no cry in all the world that can be heard... until someone listens.

User Info: n00bFTW

n00bFTW
3 years ago#6
marc55 posted...

no
and if you are planning to get it for the ps4 going by what ive read you can play on the ps3 until you are ready to get it
there is no deadline to import so if itll take months until you can get a ps4 and the ps4 version you can play it on the ps3 and import later

Any new progress you make on PS3 now will not be carried over to PS4. There was a deadline back in August where the accounts split. The state of your PS3 account at that point is what will be carried over.

User Info: marc55

marc55
3 years ago#7
n00bFTW posted...
marc55 posted...

no

Any new progress you make on PS3 now will not be carried over to PS4. There was a deadline back in August where the accounts split. The state of your PS3 account at that point is what will be carried over.

its the state after you import there is no deadline to do it

as long as you dont play destiny on your ps4 you can play on the ps3 and import later there is no deadline to do it

To accommodate this change, all existing Destiny accounts will need to perform a one-time Account Import process upon their first login on a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One console after this date.

Do Legacy Console players have to upgrade on August 16th, 2016? Is there a deadline on performing the Account Import?
No. August 16th, 2016 is when the Account Import process becomes available. Players can continue playing on Legacy Consoles after that date until they are ready to upgrade to the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. There is currently no deadline to perform the Account Import process.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=44804
There is no sound, no voice, no cry in all the world that can be heard... until someone listens.

User Info: n00bFTW

n00bFTW
3 years ago#8
marc55 posted...
n00bFTW posted...
marc55 posted...

no

its the state after you import there is no deadline to do it

as long as you dont play destiny on your ps4 you can play on the ps3 and import later there is no deadline to do it

To accommodate this change, all existing Destiny accounts will need to perform a one-time Account Import process upon their first login on a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One console after this date.

Do Legacy Console players have to upgrade on August 16th, 2016? Is there a deadline on performing the Account Import?
No. August 16th, 2016 is when the Account Import process becomes available. Players can continue playing on Legacy Consoles after that date until they are ready to upgrade to the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. There is currently no deadline to perform the Account Import process.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=44804

I guess you are right.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Yeah a lame question
  • Topic Archived