This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Is anyone staying after August / RoI?

User Info: BrockObana

BrockObana
3 years ago#1
So after august, some things are not going to be offered to us.
And after RoI, we pretty much play the current game without IB, Trials, and no further updates.
I do not get the update to weapons/class that PS4 and XBox1 gets.
So are there anyone that are staying to play this game rigorously afterwards if they are not transferring to the current gen version?
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-

User Info: BrockObana

BrockObana
3 years ago#2
Hope to see some of you guys, most hopefully, in ps4.
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-

User Info: marc55

marc55
3 years ago#3
release date is in september so we may still have 2 more iron banners on the ps3
There is no sound, no voice, no cry in all the world that can be heard... until someone listens.

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
3 years ago#4
Nope, I'm pretty much calling it quits on the PS3. Literally everyone on my friends list has moved to PS4, and I tried finding people to play with on sites like Destiny lfg and all that. Got nothing except a guy wanting a checkpoint but not actually wanting me to join his group. He didn't get that checkpoint.

The only reason I played Destiny was for the PVE portion of the game. With no friends or raiding group, the game has become incredibly stale in every way.
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786 (3DS Name: Kratos)
Region: NA

User Info: EbonTitanium

EbonTitanium
3 years ago#5
They should just kill the servers for this game on PS360. Even though I plan on buying a PS4 later this year or early next year, I'm not sure if I'll be re-buying Destiny.
I don't know which is worse: fanboys or elitist.

User Info: ItchyIsVegeta

ItchyIsVegeta
3 years ago#6
Just found out they are doing this. I want my money back on the digital version that I bought.
XBOX Gamertag: ITCHYisVegeta

User Info: wehomies

wehomies
3 years ago#7
Rip ps3

User Info: EcchiSaberUnit

EcchiSaberUnit
3 years ago#8
I've quit playing Destiny for several months now on PS3.

now i own a PS4 with PS+(thanks to Overwatch) i think i'll get the Destiny Legendary Edition Digital for it since it only costs like $20 and i have PS+ anyways.

User Info: thekiller_basic

thekiller_basic
3 years ago#9
I'm staying. Don't have the money to upgrade to PS4.

User Info: marc55

marc55
3 years ago#10
was this one the last iron banner ?
There is no sound, no voice, no cry in all the world that can be heard... until someone listens.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Is anyone staying after August / RoI?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers