This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. So us PS3 users will have to re-buy this game if we want to play the newest DLC.

User Info: TerryJ999

TerryJ999
3 years ago#1
So $30 for TTK, an extra $30 for the DLC, $250+ for those who don't own a ps4 yet, and lastly $50/60 for ps+ which gives you "free" old ass irrelevant games.

I should've bought myself an alienware alpha or a gaming computer.
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
-Martin Luther king Jr.

User Info: EbonTitanium

EbonTitanium
3 years ago#2
Apparently. This is why I said that it may backfire on Bungie.
No man is a God. No woman is a Goddess. Nothing is God-tier.

User Info: DD2MP

DD2MP
3 years ago#3
Lmao..you all should've known it was coming..I had a PS3 a while ago, but all the really good games were releasing on PS4/Xbone, so I got myself a PS4, rebought destiny and got myself rise of iron last week without having to worry about it..should've made the jump a while ago
PSN: Alldayanyday1
Playing Whatever I Like That Interests Me.

User Info: cubegod69er

cubegod69er
3 years ago#4
Upgrade u dinosaurs
PSN: Dreman00

User Info: ugotmailbro

ugotmailbro
3 years ago#5
i actually own both xbox1 and ps4 and still think they should keep updating the old consoles' stuff via patches and what not...just not with the new dlc's since those will take up way too much mmm space.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. So us PS3 users will have to re-buy this game if we want to play the newest DLC.
  • Topic Archived