• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chaos;Head Noah
  3. English Version?

User Info: stripywitch

stripywitch
10 years ago#1
Do you think they'll release this in English? They haven't done it for any of the other releases, so the chances are slim. But what about a fan translation, is that even possible on the PSP?

User Info: Yukari_DeviL

Yukari_DeviL
10 years ago#2

This game is a visual novel right.. so i guess its impossible for a offical release in the US or EURO. But theres always a possiblity that a fan 'english transition patch', which will probly require alot of work to get... But still the chances are very slim... i guess if game becomes majorly popular in japan that will slyten the chances up...

User Info: ese_rhpsd

ese_rhpsd
10 years ago#3
well, the tlwiki is working on the 360 version, so i think we can hope for them to get a patch for the psp version^_^

User Info: CW Boi 209

CW Boi 209
10 years ago#4
I wouldn't say that it's impossible just because it's a visual novel, but the chances of it being released outside Japan are very slim nonetheless. One of the main reasons why a majority of visual novels never made it outside of Japan is because a majority of them are eroge. I mean, Phoenix Wright and Hotel Dusk were both released over here and the PC version of Higurashi is available in English; none of which has any H content.
Ace Attorney Online: An Online Multilanguage Phoenix Wright Trial Maker
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/

User Info: sarris98

sarris98
10 years ago#5

^True,even if this game doesn't have any H-content[neither did the original].Yet it is fairly impossible to come here.And although 5bp has released Visual novels with H content for the PSP none have made it outside Japan.And this is made by Nitro+...prepare fo an epic mind-f**k.It is very good though.

PS : ...WHERE IS MY DEMONBANE FOR PSP?????????

1. Boards
  2. Chaos;Head Noah
  3. English Version?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A