• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. New Clan - Team Phantom - TP

User Info: Nevz123

Nevz123
5 years ago#1
Hello visitors, I am founder of Team Phantom, my steam username is Phantom
I really wants this Team Killswitch to get populated, and we really need a lot of help doing that, to do that, we need people who needs a clan, or who needs friends to play with, or just bored?
We also do Videos on Call Of Duty, if you want to be in it, please make a forum saying that you would like to on our website.
www.TeamPhantomClan.webs.com
Please Sign Up and Apply to be in the clan. or just talk about games in general, or you can sign up, and advertise your video. whatever you want, you can do that, other than edit the website the way you want. but please, do not EVER ask to be a admin or whatever.
You can leave if you want too. or you can join, it doesn't matter, but either way you must inform us.

-------------------------------------------------Please Consider to join us-----------------------------------------we will really appreciate it.

Website - www.TeamPhantomClan.webs.com
Gamertag - Drain XD ------- Crew Leader (GTA5) - The Blue Crows ------ Steam ---> fraggrenadex or [Tk]Venom www.BestGamesOfTheMonth.webs.com <- games!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. New Clan - Team Phantom - TP
  • Topic Archived