• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ShadowDragon16

ShadowDragon16
7 years ago#1
anyone know if this game will support a wired 360 controller?
http://xivpads.viion.co.uk/?id=1337008

User Info: BlackLabel369

BlackLabel369
7 years ago#2

Unlike everyone else here that will tell you use a K+M you noob ill give u an honest answer.

I would personally like to know the same b/c i like to use wired 360 controller for pc games including BF3 multiplayer (k/d is

positive).

I have searched google several times and have not found a straight answer.  Black Ops was the first COD game for PC that

natively supported a 360 controller.  However, steam does not advertise that this game supports controllers like Black Ops does.  

Personally im praying for the best and waiting till it launches and I can get a definitive answer before I buy it for PC.  However, I

would not be surprised if IW takes the easy road out and leaves gamepad support out again.  /endrant  

User Info: sin_shenron

sin_shenron
7 years ago#3
BUMP

I really need to know this ASAP to know if I can preorder MW3 and get MW1 from steam.
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.

User Info: HyperDragon

HyperDragon
7 years ago#4
Unless if the Aussies missed something, no it has no built in controller support.

Joy2Key still works tho.

User Info: matriarchprotec

matriarchprotec
7 years ago#5

BUMP

I really need to know this ASAP to know if I can preorder MW3 and get MW1 from steam.

Horribly off topic, but yes.
sig.

sin_shenron
7 years ago#6
Is that true so no Gamepad compatibility??? then they just lost $60
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.

User Info: HyperDragon

HyperDragon
7 years ago#7
sin_shenron posted...
Is that true so no Gamepad compatibility??? then they just lost $60

Yes there's no gamepad compatibility built in, again, Joy2Key works fine.

sin_shenron
7 years ago#8
Joy2Key is ok on hack & slash or adventure games or emulator that don´t support a controller.

However had you ever tried to play MW2 with Joy2Key?

Is horrible, after hours and hours trying I couldn´t ever find the Xbox 360 controller right calibration and sensibility, beside in this time with so many options when it comes to games I see no need to spend $60 in a PC game that couldn´t even allow a controller, even when the freaking game is a console port. No deal for me.

Would stick to MW2 for PC, maybe BLOPS in a steam sale in a near future and MW3 in Xbox 360
FFVII DoC.

User Info: Dr_Shavado

Dr_Shavado
7 years ago#9
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How freaking long could it take to just build it in. Such BS.

Does Xpadder functionally work in-game like the 360 version or is it flawed in some way?

Just bought a PC since I travel for work and I've been playing FPS's with a gamepad for 10 years. I 'm not making the switch for this game to a laptop keyboard.
http://i38.tinypic.com/2ekj12s.jpg

User Info: yoursoclever

yoursoclever
7 years ago#10
How freaking long could it take to just build it in. Such BS.
Putting native controller support in PC games pisses PC gamers off.
Donno why?

Does Xpadder functionally work in-game like the 360 version or is it flawed in some way?
On screen - Press "E" to pick up weapon...
No "E" on controller, wtf do you do?!

Just bought a PC since I travel for work and I've been playing FPS's with a gamepad for 10 years. I 'm not making the switch for this game to a laptop keyboard.
Well IW isn't giving you native controller support.

Welcome to PC gaming, I suggest Pinnacle Game Profiler. I don't remember how much I paid for it, but if I could I would throw money at it everyday for the headaches its saved me.
Xpadder and all that other crapware works too, just less user friendly UI and support.
Oh my science! He's on the roof again!
Citing scripture, he's throwing up his hands.
  • Topic Archived