• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How the hell do I get out of the hanger? *spoilers*

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
7 years ago#1
So I got to the Cerberus base hanger and it just says 'escape the hanger'. I know I'm supposed to use the fighter to punch through...somehow. But how?
Official Censored Element of the Fraternal Order of Monster Hunter Gentlemen.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
7 years ago#2
there is a console to the right of the fighter.
Kaz got fired.
It's Asparadrink, as in "asparagus"~ mustain2121

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
7 years ago#3
n/m, I found the control that was totally not obvious for you to use and hidden behind a wall. Pro game design right there. They've been pretty good through most of the game with making sure you knew where to go next, but this one was just a mess.
Official Censored Element of the Fraternal Order of Monster Hunter Gentlemen.

User Info: AbsolutelyAlex

AbsolutelyAlex
7 years ago#4
When you press "v" to show the objectives, did it not point you there? Genuinely curious, I can't remember whether or not it did for me.

User Info: claymo3391

claymo3391
7 years ago#5
and this is why we get straight corridors

because as soon as they make one that loops around, someone gets lost and starts complaining
I'm a cool guy.

User Info: Damien94

Damien94
7 years ago#6
claymo3391 posted...
and this is why we get straight corridors

because as soon as they make one that loops around, someone gets lost and starts complaining

Welcome to the current generation of gamers.

Games that require thought don't really get published anymore.
Yes, contrary to your misinformed belief, opinions can and are often wrong.

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
7 years ago#7
stop ranting.

every main objective up till that point has left the player with a clear marker on where to go next including activating specific consoles in order to progress.

seeing as i already activated the spinning crane thing i too was confused on what to do next until i explored a little and found the unmarked console.

the game is already prone to a couple of bugs(the diplomat quest being completely ****** for one) and one might think the same would have happened in this case.
If console gaming is so cheap then why do I have to spend $600~ in order to play Super Mario Galaxy, Uncharted 3 and Halo 3?

User Info: Dredj

Dredj
7 years ago#8
AbsolutelyAlex posted...
When you press "v" to show the objectives, did it not point you there? Genuinely curious, I can't remember whether or not it did for me.

No it doesn't, I was stumped at the same place for 5mins. Pressing V just says "Escape Hanger" and points you at the wall the Fighter will hit.

User Info: gameduck2

gameduck2
7 years ago#9
I spent about 25 mns to figure out how to get out. And just stumbles on a messy place where you can jump down and start a cutscene and it was the way out.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How the hell do I get out of the hanger? *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived