• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Terminus Fleet War Asset (minor spoilers)

User Info: Fallout10mm

Fallout10mm
9 years ago#1
I've run into a small bug with the terminus fleet quest for Aria, I decided to not let the psycho-asari leader out and convinced her 2nd to take over, but Aria doesnt trigger that I've done that, instead the quest keeps telling me I need to decide what to do about the leader by talking to the c-sec guy in the commons, only ether he's un selectable (if he's the turian in the c-sec office) or I cant find him (I've matched up and down the commons looking for anyone else to talk to but they all seem to be unrelated to the quest
There is no overkill, there is "Open Fire" And "I have to reload".
Gamertag: Fallout10mm

User Info: ATiRadeonHD

ATiRadeonHD
9 years ago#2
I don't remember what I did to get passed that. I had the same issue, but I missed something.

Don't forget you need the Blue Suns and the Blood Pack to align with Aria to get the Asset.
|| i5-3570k @ 4.5GHz || nVidia GTX 660Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7

User Info: Fallout10mm

Fallout10mm
9 years ago#3
I've gotten the Bloodpack and Blue Suns parts done, still dont know why Eclipse quest is bugged out. perhaps I have to do a few mainquests first?
There is no overkill, there is "Open Fire" And "I have to reload".
Gamertag: Fallout10mm
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Terminus Fleet War Asset (minor spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A