• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Let's start some Coalesced modding

User Info: iaiusiello

iaiusiello
6 years ago#111

Or steal her armor, for that matter.

User Info: GokuFX

GokuFX
6 years ago#112
Any way to alter the Galaxy at War map or can you only add war assets?

User Info: lechugator

lechugator
6 years ago#113

Exilious posted...
How bout less cheating and more tweaking?

We need:
Disable Ragdoll despawn
Increase ragdoll force
Enable console power wheel
Graphics tweaks
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4ghz | 2x PNY XLR8 GTX 470 SLI | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
Vitiate, Sorcerer Healer [Wound in the Force]

HELP !  RAGDOLL ON in dead enemies like it was in ME2

someone knows how to put on ???????????????????????????????

IM searching in the "coalesced.bin" what parameter to change to make dead enemy corpses dont disappear so quickly in front of you, and stay more time and  put ON RAGDOLL in dead enemy corpses like it was in mass effect-2

its dificult because in the archive are a lot of ragdoll parameters to set true of false

if someone is luky and find how put on please tell here

IM searching and investigate the coalesced but i dont find:
for example in ME1 to activate ragdoll ON in dead enemies was
BIOGame.ini/m_bAllowPhysicsOnDeadBodies=True -(you change False for True)
and in ME2 to make dead bodies stay longer time it was :
BIOGame.ini/m_fCorpseCleanupFirstAttemptTime=5.0 -(you must change the number 5.0 to for example 200)

User Info: Costella

Costella
6 years ago#114
lechugator posted...

Exilious posted...

How bout less cheating and more tweaking?We need:Disable Ragdoll despawnIncrease ragdoll forceEnable console power wheelGraphics tweaks---i5 2500k @ 4.4ghz | 2x PNY XLR8 GTX 470 SLI | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gbVitiate, Sorcerer Healer [Wound in the Force]

HELP ! RAGDOLL ON in dead enemies like it was in ME2someone knows how to put on ???????????????????????????????IM searching in the "coalesced.bin" what parameter to change to make dead enemy corpses dont disappear so quickly in front of you, and stay more time and put ON RAGDOLL in dead enemy corpses like it was in mass effect-2its dificult because in the archive are a lot of ragdoll parameters to set true of falseif someone is luky and find how put on please tell hereIM searching and investigate the coalesced but i dont find:for example in ME1 to activate ragdoll ON in dead enemies wasBIOGame.ini/m_bAllowPhysicsOnDeadBodies=True -(you change False for True)and in ME2 to make dead bodies stay longer time it was :BIOGame.ini/m_fCorpseCleanupFirstAttemptTime=5.0 -(you must change the number 5.0 to for example 200)

I have a way of keeping enemies on the ground longer, but no ragdoll thus far.

Go to

Biogame > Engine > Decal manager > Decallifespan > 9999

That should do it, if I'm not mistaken.

User Info: Jebus117

Jebus117
6 years ago#115

Anyone got godmode working? I've put ( Name="NumPadZero", Command="god" ) into playerinput but it doesn't seem to work. I'm stuck in a certain boss fight that involves getting instakilled by a laser. Is there something wrong with the edit or is the dying in this scene hardcoded?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure this will get patched eventually but I'm afraid I'll lose my immersion before that happens.

That's the correct command. I'm not sure if it's case sensitive though (I put "God"). It works for me, but instakill attacks still kill you. When I was first trying it out a Banshee did an instakill grab on me.
XBL GT: Atticus

User Info: Divinehero

Divinehero
6 years ago#116

Here's my .bin file:

http://bayfiles.com/file/52Uj/Jothib/Coalesced.bin

This will give you infinite money when you hit numpad 0 and give you all the armor (including the N7 Hoodie even if you don't have the N7 edition of the game) at the start.

how am i supposed to tell that it gave me the armor? cuz i started a new game w/ that coalesced and it doesn't mention any armor in that initial flurry of codex entries
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim

User Info: Exilious

Exilious
6 years ago#117
Costella posted...

I believe that I can help with graphics. I borrowed the following from another forum:

BP101's ME3 Ini Tweaks

Disclaimer: These may or may not do jack , depending on if Bioware disabled the options. I haven't noticed any problems with them though and they worked in ME1/2!

According to my screenshots, they do jack. Maybe I'm just not observant enough.
i5 2500k @ 4.4ghz | 2x PNY XLR8 GTX 470 SLI | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb

User Info: Costella

Costella
6 years ago#118
Exilious posted...
Costella posted...

I believe that I can help with graphics. I borrowed the following from another forum:

BP101's ME3 Ini Tweaks

Disclaimer: These may or may not do jack , depending on if Bioware disabled the options. I haven't noticed any problems with them though and they worked in ME1/2!

According to my screenshots, they do jack. Maybe I'm just not observant enough.

Really? They did wonders for me, I'm sorry. Did you adjust PoolSize correctly?

User Info: Garak128

Garak128
6 years ago#119
Costella posted..

I have a way of keeping enemies on the ground longer, but no ragdoll thus far.

Go to

Biogame > Engine > Decal manager > Decallifespan > 9999

That should do it, if I'm not mistaken..

Tried that. It works great for keeping decals showing longer then the default 10 seconds, but has no effect on corpses..

Lets keep trying.

PS: In ME2 the command was:
###FILE:..\BIOGame\Config\PC\Cooked\BIOInput.ini

[SFXGame.SFXGameModeBase]
+Bindings=( Name="F11", Command="ontap 0.22 set BioPawn m_bCanCleanupCorpse false | set BioPawn m_bCanCleanupCorpse true",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False )

I've tested this command in ME3, it doesn't seem to do anything. The "biopawn" integer may have been renamed..

And you'd hit F11 to disable corpse cleanup, so theyd stay forever. Though you had to be careful where you used it, it crashed the game when used in certain larges areas like hte CIC.. But if you used it in say your personal cabin, it worked fine and persisted forever until you shut down the game. I've piled up 100+ corpses in an area with infinite respawns and the game kept running perfectly without any fps drop.

So dumb they don't just make this an option in all modern PC games.. We have tons of ram, we aren't so crazy limited like consoles.. It will work fine if we can find the option to do it.

User Info: Exilious

Exilious
6 years ago#120
Costella posted...

Really? They did wonders for me, I'm sorry. Did you adjust PoolSize correctly?

Screenshots?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Let's start some Coalesced modding
  • Topic Archived