• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. James Bond 007: Blood Stone
  3. Will we ever get another 3rd person Activision Bond game anytime soon?

User Info: Agent_Carver

Agent_Carver
7 years ago#1
I know there was a promising looking 3rd person game in the works from Raven Software (with the working title "Risico") shortly after Blood Stone was released, and was likely to be a direct sequel, but it hasn't been mentioned since, and was likely scrapped in favor of the '007 Legends' game, made to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Bond films, and the release of 'Skyfall' (it was an extremely underwhelming game IMO.) I just wish Activision would be willing to deviate from the COD-formula they've tried to emulate in the more recent Bond games, and give us a new 3rd person adventure/action/stealth Bond game like Blood Stone, which was a MASSIVELY underrated game!... IMO, of course. Hell, give us an updated 'Everything Or Nothing' with Craig as Bond if you can, Activision. Anything but the cheap COD-clones you've been squatting out recently to appease the current COD-crazed crowd proliferating the market right now.

Here's a proof-of-concept video released awhile back for that aforementioned Raven Software 007 Game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbVbaTldEmQ

P.S.: I'm not trying to diss COD or it's fans by any means. Neither am I generalizing about the COD crowd as 'crazed.' I know many close friends who play those games profusely, and continue to do so with every new release. I just never really cared for them...
Dracula: "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... HAVE AT YOU!"
PSN: AgentCarver
  1. Boards
  2. James Bond 007: Blood Stone
  3. Will we ever get another 3rd person Activision Bond game anytime soon?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Security camera ? Side Quest4 Answers
Will there be any DLC? Main Quest1 Answer
Speed Run...? Main Quest1 Answer
007 Difficulty...? General3 Answers
Five a Day trophy?? Side Quest1 Answer