• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. James Bond 007: Blood Stone
  3. Sequel (Possible Spoiler)

User Info: sparker781

sparker781
8 years ago#1
Any chance they'd be making a sequel to this game? I played the hell out of it and beat it finally and want more, considering at the end of the game it said (To Be Continued)

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
8 years ago#2
There is word of a new Bond gaming coming, but it's unknown if it's a sequel to this, a movie tie-in for the next film, or another original game.

The studio that made this game was closed, so chances are that it won't be getting a sequel.

User Info: TPulla02

TPulla02
8 years ago#3
I'm right there with you. It's a shame Activision didn't advertise Blood Stone more. I would have never known it was even in development if I hadn't been browsing through GameFAQs' PS3 release schedule and saw it slated for November 2nd last year. Extremely underrated and criminally ignored game. I'd love a sequel.
Alcatraz... That your name? Alcatraz. Destiny's a b****, huh. It'll be on you now, son - Laurence Barnes aka Prophet
  1. Boards
  2. James Bond 007: Blood Stone
  3. Sequel (Possible Spoiler)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Security camera ? Side Quest4 Answers
Will there be any DLC? Main Quest1 Answer
007 Difficulty...? General3 Answers
Speed Run...? Main Quest1 Answer
How do I get past the first driving mission? Main Quest1 Answer