• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. James Bond 007: Blood Stone
  3. Help stuck on storymode mission.

User Info: HunteristheGame

HunteristheGame
9 years ago#1
I'm near the end of the game on the mission where Pak is in his helicopter firing at you. Well I start in the area inside just before the helicopter and take out all the guys inside and then outside the 3 waves of guys. I go over to where the game shows I should go next, an cage elevator. My problem here is that Pak shows up in his helicopter and starts shooting at me while i'm in the slow arse elevator going up. There is no cover in the elevator so I keep getting slaughtered by the heli. I've tried several times to get past this part but everytime I go up the elevator I get slaughtered by the heli. It sucks too because when I try again it puts me all the way back before all those guys I had to kill, so I have to go through all that mess again just to get destroyed...lol. Any help is greatly appriciated.

User Info: HunteristheGame

HunteristheGame
9 years ago#2
Nevermind I got past it awhile back. For some reason all the sudden the heli didn't show up until I got in the elevator and was at the top. Wierd. Finished the game though, not bad for $10.

User Info: DBean

DBean
9 years ago#3
I basically kept firing at him to make sure he'd stop for just a bit. There are some spots where you can effectively avoid bullets.
  1. Boards
  2. James Bond 007: Blood Stone
  3. Help stuck on storymode mission.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Security camera ? Side Quest4 Answers
Will there be any DLC? Main Quest1 Answer
007 Difficulty...? General3 Answers
Speed Run...? Main Quest1 Answer
Five a Day trophy?? Side Quest1 Answer