• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. James Bond 007: Blood Stone
  3. need help to escape from the refinery on 007 mode.

User Info: yankees12345

yankees12345
9 years ago#1
need help to escape from the refinery on 007 mode i keep dying. were i have to meet Nicole at the rear of the facility.
my black FC 0346-8667-4981 joe

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
9 years ago#2
Shoot people. Don't die.

yankees12345
9 years ago#3
no really. don't get smart.

User Info: pyrobomber70

pyrobomber70
9 years ago#4
Stay by the rail on the left side and wait for them to jump up to you or come to you then melee them. Always stay in cover and constantly look right and left so no guards can sneak up on you. After you kill a few guards from melee them a couple will come from the far left and be ready to leave cover to kill them then go right back to cover. It is okay to shoot the guards on the right upper levels but leave the ones in the middle and left upper levels alone. Always take out the shotgun guys closest to you first. Do not shoot any people on the left upper levels or it will make your job a lot harder with grenade launchers. When you get 3 focus aim kills wait till the car is there then jump over rail go to nearest cover and shoot upper level guards on the left and run for the hallway while shooting and staying near building on left so last guard cannot shoot you from above you. Do not aim and shoot just run and gun very important going for the hallway! GOOD LUCK BECAUSE IT IS A ROYAL PAIN AND I DIED THE MOST ON THIS LEVEL OF ALL THE LEVELS IN THE GAME!

yankees12345
9 years ago#5
ok thanks i will try.
  1. Boards
  2. James Bond 007: Blood Stone
  3. need help to escape from the refinery on 007 mode.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Security camera ? Side Quest4 Answers
Will there be any DLC? Main Quest1 Answer
007 Difficulty...? General3 Answers
Speed Run...? Main Quest1 Answer
How do I get past the first driving mission? Main Quest1 Answer