What do you think the first dlcs I should get for the trilogy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What do you think the first dlcs I should get for the trilogy?

User Info: SuperVegito2487

SuperVegito2487
4 months ago#11
Excalibur posted...
Oh yeah, I forgot about Firewalker. That one doesn't have any story relevance either, HOWEVER, it is extremely worthwhile to play it before playing Overlord. Firewalker introduces a new ground vehicle and teaches you how to use it. Overlord features the vehicle quite prominently and expects that you already know how it works. Imagine my confusion when I first played the game and did Overlord before Firewalker. (It was not very fun. Also there's no explanation as to where this new vehicle came from if you do Overlord first, and it gets weird when you start Firewalker and go on this mission to find a brand new vehicle that you already spent an hour driving.)

Yeah Overlord will feel odd if you didnt play Firewalker first

Also IIRC one of the 2 scientist thats the key of Firewalker either is, or was supposed to be, that crazy guy from Eden Prime in 1 (The one you could whack on the head "no ones safe, my voice will be hea-UGH")
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 51:
"Sometimes You're Wrong."

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 months ago#12
The ME2 PS3 version comes with Kasumi and Lair of the Shadow broker on the actual disk and does not need to be bought along with a couple of minor ones as a gift for not having the game available earlier for the platform. The Zaeed one was a code so may not be included.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What do you think the first dlcs I should get for the trilogy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived