What's your idea the next Mass Effect?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What's your idea the next Mass Effect?

User Info: silver_wolf80

silver_wolf80
4 months ago#1
Me personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Andromeda 2 with Bioware's A team behind it. If they want to go back to the milky way, I'd love to see a reaper origin story...or maybe tie it into Andromeda. The reaper creator's originally came from Andromeda, the citadel is the original craft they came here in turned space station. Just a thought anyways :)

Does anyone else have any ideas they'd like to share?

Edit- I just realized I screwed up the topic title, sorry.

User Info: Antares

Antares
4 months ago#2
IMO Andromeda was to soon of a storyline. They should have stayed in the Milky Way galaxy and had it about 20 years after ME3. This would have gave us closure with our ME character while allowing the raise of the next group of heroes.

What happened to Cerberus? What are the Krogans up to? Lawlessness would have to be running wild. And finally what about the leviathans?

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
4 months ago#3
Yes so much more left to explore in the Milky Way. Going to Andromeda was a big mistake with such dull lifeless characters.
All lives matter. Except terrorist.

User Info: Yandizbar

Yandizbar
4 months ago#4
Well, last time I wanted to explore other galaxies.....

But yes citadel space is less than 1% of the Milky Way. Give us moar of what we loved, but throw in several new races. A greatest hits album with new classic songs.
PSN-EBFred Live-EB Fred
Add me because I don't have friends. Welcome to die!

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
4 months ago#5
Should've been a reboot
HH1 nobody on this board takes you seriously.I bet you think youre "one of the guys" on here and that people respect you. how about NO? -shycheesecake
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What's your idea the next Mass Effect?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived