N710 Day

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MedicFromHell

MedicFromHell
3 months ago#1
Blessed are those who Claymore.

Venom sucks.
Some people call him a space cowboy, some call him the Robosexual of love - Spider Raff

User Info: MetaIGearRex

MetaIGearRex
3 months ago#2
GI Claymore > GI Javelin
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle

User Info: Offworlder1

Offworlder1
3 months ago#3
I played a couple matches of ME 3 on Nov. 7th 2017, also played a few matches of ME:A that day.
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"

User Info: trapgod_revan

trapgod_revan
3 months ago#4
Call me a noob, but what is N710 day?
I don't know which was worse, the cold or the corporations. One will freeze your balls off, the other will sell them out from under you.

User Info: ChrisLeo

ChrisLeo
3 months ago#5
trapgod_revan posted...

N7 - November 2007 (Mass Effect 1's release), 10 - 10 years of Mass Effect as it is 2017

Keep in minde that "N7" actually means the Alliance's most elite Soldiers, wich is why you see Shepard having that symbol
Video Games are not just art for entertainment, they show a 2nd life. And i am not a Gamer because i got no life, but because i choose to have many. #Pokemon20

User Info: trapgod_revan

trapgod_revan
3 months ago#6
ChrisLeo posted...
trapgod_revan posted...

N7 - November 2007 (Mass Effect 1's release), 10 - 10 years of Mass Effect as it is 2017

Keep in minde that "N7" actually means the Alliance's most elite Soldiers, wich is why you see Shepard having that symbol

Ah. Thanks for explaining. I always seem to find these kind of things out about a week or two after they're over. Fml.
I don't know which was worse, the cold or the corporations. One will freeze your balls off, the other will sell them out from under you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived