• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What squadmates would pick which ending? Spoilers.

User Info: VirtualAnomoly

VirtualAnomoly
6 years ago#1
Just for fun, who do you think would pick which ending, if they has the opportunity.

Destroy-Garrus, (Tali, no peace), Javik, Jacob, Jack, Ashley
Control-Liara(for science), Wrex, Samara, Zaeed, Kasumi, Morinth
Synthesis-Tali (peace) EDI, Legion, Grunt, maybe Javik( if he touched memory shard), Thane, Miranda, Kaidan, Mordin

Some may be questionable, but all in all, I agree with myself. I didn't think anybody would refuse.
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)

User Info: LazHarshaw

LazHarshaw
6 years ago#2
They would all refuse because they're intelligent and would think they're indoctrinated as they're talking to a cybernetic ghost of a dead kid no one cared about.

User Info: Pirateking2000

Pirateking2000
6 years ago#3
Morinth: Control

Everyone else: Destroy (well except maybe Legion and EDI who might choose Synthesis)
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama

User Info: xKryptonKnightx

xKryptonKnightx
6 years ago#4
VirtualAnomoly posted...
Synthesis-Tali (peace) EDI, Legion, Grunt, maybe Javik( if he touched memory shard), Thane, Miranda, Kaidan, Mordin

Wat
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx

User Info: suksass

suksass
6 years ago#5
LazHarshaw posted...
They would all refuse because they're intelligent and would think they're indoctrinated as they're talking to a cybernetic ghost of a dead kid no one cared about.

Grunt wouldn't. Or he simply would bash the little bastard with the husk arm he picked up along the way.

VirtualAnomoly
6 years ago#6
xKryptonKnightx posted...
VirtualAnomoly posted...

Wat

He is a tank bred Krogan, and

"It is the final stage of evolu...."
*gets bored and jumps*
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.

User Info: LazHarshaw

LazHarshaw
6 years ago#7
suksass posted...
LazHarshaw posted...

Grunt wouldn't. Or he simply would bash the little bastard with the husk arm he picked up along the way.

I dont know. I think Gunt would take one look at the brat and say "That's it, I'm outta here" jump off the Citadel and proceed to heaedbutt every Reaper on his descent back to Earth.

User Info: garan

garan
6 years ago#8
LazHarshaw posted...

This. Or Destroy, since the Reapers are clearly advocating against that and trusting the Reapers (& TIM ) is foolish, as everything in the series has shown.

User Info: Pirateking2000

Pirateking2000
6 years ago#9
VirtualAnomoly posted...
VirtualAnomoly posted...

Wat

*gets bored and jumps*

wrong he would get bored and start shooting things
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama

VirtualAnomoly
6 years ago#10
Pirateking2000 posted...
VirtualAnomoly posted...
VirtualAnomoly posted...

Wat

*gets bored and jumps*

wrong he would get bored and start shooting things

I don't know, diving down a huge pit with glowing green light sounds fun.

I am not too sure everybody would refuse, Strongly believe Javik would destroy, if nothing else. Tali seems fairly quick to give trust, and after years of fighting and making these comrades, and finally finding an ending, your mindset is different than after playing a video game series. ( my guess I havent done it yet.)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What squadmates would pick which ending? Spoilers.
  • Topic Archived