• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Did the EC DLC 'fix' the ending?

User Info: 8bitPunk

8bitPunk
6 years ago#1
Did the EC DLC 'fix' the ending? - Results (233 votes)
Yes. Too bad it wasn't the original ending
20.17% (47 votes)
Yes, but I wanted more
33.48% (78 votes)
Herp derp TC, the ending was never 'broken'
9.44% (22 votes)
No, I wanted an ending which supported IT
10.3% (24 votes)
NO *runs from room crying
26.61% (62 votes)
This poll is now closed.
End the madness! Solve the eternal riddle of "am I in the majority or minority for my opinion on the series?"

*This poll, being a very small % of the actual players of ME3, cannot possibly be held to reflect a perfectly accurate representation of the opinions expressed by all players.
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o

User Info: WatermelonFarts

WatermelonFarts
6 years ago#2
option 6: yes, reckoning DLC is going to be really cool
http://strawpoll.me/7795
vote for the next DLC character guide

User Info: PsyrenCall

PsyrenCall
6 years ago#3
No, it just made it slightly less of a disappointment.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!

User Info: 8bitPunk

8bitPunk
6 years ago#4
WatermelonFarts posted...
option 6: yes, reckoning DLC is going to be really cool

ahhh... I cannot edit my poll now that it has started... should have included 'other'.
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
6 years ago#5
In all seriousness I feel that EC was like putting a band-aid on a severed limb. To me the main issue was choices made throughout the series not mattering and EC did nothing to fix that.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: TinCynic

TinCynic
6 years ago#6
No, everything that the EC set out to fix it actually made worse.

The Starchild's logic, how the squadmates got onto the Normandy, all the implications of the ending choices, the lack of a choice to refuse to give into Starchild, etc.

User Info: xKryptonKnightx

xKryptonKnightx
6 years ago#7
It didn't outright destroy the mass relays so I'm glad that was fixed.
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx

User Info: Eery_one

Eery_one
6 years ago#8
Troll topic with nothing but trolls in it.And no from a Literal interpretation the endings suck until a better explanation is given.And I hate IT.
The fool says in his heart there is no God. They are corrupt they do abominable deeds,they're none that does good. "Psalm 14:1"

User Info: Eery_one

Eery_one
6 years ago#9
Oh and from other polls from other sites over 60% of the fans are still unhappy with the ending that includes polls from BSN in many different polls.
The fool says in his heart there is no God. They are corrupt they do abominable deeds,they're none that does good. "Psalm 14:1"

User Info: Orange_Apples

Orange_Apples
6 years ago#10
Extended Cut? no

Extended Cut + Leviathan? sure
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Did the EC DLC 'fix' the ending?
  • Topic Archived