First spoiler about the extended cut got leaked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. First spoiler about the extended cut got leaked

User Info: Fusioncode99

Fusioncode99
5 years ago#1
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/355/index/12693643/1

Yup, Hackett told Joker to abandon Shepard. That's what they went with.

*Goes to burn Mass Effect 3 disk

User Info: Mr_Feesh

Mr_Feesh
5 years ago#2
I'm actually kind of intrigued.
NAKNAKNAKNAKNAKNAKNAK

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
5 years ago#3
Read what it says. It's an order for all ships to disengage and retreat to the rendezvous point to avoid getting caught up in the Cruicible's attack. It's not a "Joker, there's nothing you can do, go leave Shepard to his/her fate." It's a standard order in warfare to pull out once the goal is achieved.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: manbearpig654

manbearpig654
5 years ago#4
Mass Effect 3 preorder CANCELLED
Biologists do it in vivo
I love Tina Fey

User Info: TheLast0neAlive

TheLast0neAlive
5 years ago#5
It's okay. I'll still pretend in my head the Marauder Shields comics are the real ending.
I'm gonna take a gun and stab you in the back right in front of your eyes.
If you're looking for people to play ME3 with on 360: http://tinyurl.com/d9uap3s

User Info: Fusioncode99

Fusioncode99
5 years ago#6
The Crucible is supposed to stop the Reapers one way or another, it doesn't matter where you are. Everybody came here to fight, not to turn and run once they think it's safe and abandon the people on Earth who are still fighting. This is particularly ridiculous with max EMS.

Also, how do you get out of the way of a GALAXY WIDE wave?

What, did Hackett think he could flee the galaxy itself? All they've done is transfer the idiocy from Joker to Hackett. Because, you know, Hackett needed to look more stupid.

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
5 years ago#7
Yeah, you don’t FTL inside a system. Codex. It’s still at least that 5 hours to the heliosphere and safe FTL.

Also, given that the Crucible firing is short, they don’t really have the time to escape. So that can’t be when the order was given. Or, well, can be, but it wouldn’t get them far.

The order couldn’t have been given much before that, either, because the Reapers would blow it to hell the instant it went unprotected…

I said it long ago in my ending thread, but essentially any ‘explanation’ for the Normandy scene that isn’t ‘it was a dream’ will be complete nonsense, and will be torn apart.

There’s a chance they can make it even worse by spectacularly failing with the explanation :(

I like this post.
"The best things in life must be taken by force!"
~Captain Khan

User Info: TheM00d

TheM00d
5 years ago#8
It's not a leak. It's just one of the screen shots that bioware released. It's on the Mass Effect 3 website main page.
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER

User Info: trigin12

trigin12
5 years ago#9
What, did Hackett think he could flee the galaxy itself? All they've done is transfer the idiocy from Joker to Hackett. Because, you know, Hackett needed to look more stupid.

Because Hackett knew it would be a galaxy wide AOE attack, rather than an anti-Reaper death ray (which is what everyone eas hoping for)

This is just blind hate.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvsgtrDqUn1qkvw0vo1_500.png
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n69/paulfuss/wambamthankyoumam2.gif

User Info: TheM00d

TheM00d
5 years ago#10
Fusioncode99 posted...
The Crucible is supposed to stop the Reapers one way or another, it doesn't matter where you are. Everybody came here to fight, not to turn and run once they think it's safe and abandon the people on Earth who are still fighting. This is particularly ridiculous with max EMS.

Also, how do you get out of the way of a GALAXY WIDE wave?

This looks almost word for word like a post on the BSN.
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. First spoiler about the extended cut got leaked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived