• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. mordin died in me2

User Info: shieldy1990

shieldy1990
9 years ago#1
so what will happen?

User Info: po_0l

po_0l
9 years ago#2
I'm gonna start a 'worst possible' playthrough to see what happens.

User Info: Vauth

Vauth
9 years ago#3
i dont know, play the game and find out like youre suppose to.
Mpo+: The+Pride, The+Fustration, The+Panic, The!Boredom

User Info: Schmeman

Schmeman
9 years ago#4
Instead you get Not-Mordin.

User Info: shieldy1990

shieldy1990
9 years ago#5
or someone could be friendly and answer it like many have done for other peoples questions and you can stop been a dick wasting mine and your time when you clearly had no interest in the topic, or your just bored with your life you choose

User Info: Schmeman

Schmeman
9 years ago#6
You really do get Not-Mordin. Another Salarian, I forget his name but Joker makes a joke by calling him Not-Mordin. Mordin happened to be the only person not to live in my file at the end of Mass Effect 2.

He plays the same role Mordin would but it's not as meaningful to the player.

User Info: Vauth

Vauth
9 years ago#7
shieldy1990 posted...
or someone could be friendly and answer it like many have done for other peoples questions and you can stop been a dick wasting mine and your time when you clearly had no interest in the topic, or your just bored with your life you choose

Why are you even playing mass effect when you come to the forums asking for such major spoilers. By the way, nice spoiler warnings.
Mpo+: The+Pride, The+Fustration, The+Panic, The!Boredom

User Info: JosieJ

JosieJ
9 years ago#8
Did you play the demo? Remember the part at the beginning of SurKesh where Wrex is confronting the salarian guards and some guy runs up and tells them to hold fire? That's the guy. I forget his name, exactly: Wix or Wiks or something like that.

As Shmeman said, it's not as meaningful.

User Info: Grevious1991

Grevious1991
9 years ago#9
Instead of Mordin you get another salarian scientist. He's actually not that bad of a character. And yes, Joker lovingly refers to him as "Not-Mordin". Cracked me up!
XBL: redheadbro32
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. mordin died in me2
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A