• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Asari HUntress convo in Huerta Hospital

User Info: viksox13

viksox13
9 years ago#1
There are 2 Asari sitting by the window in Huerta Hospital. One is Huntress T'Goni. She is telling a Dr about her experience on a planet overrun by the Reapers. She keeps asking for a gun and a hospital with no humans. If you spend several trips to the hospital you can get her whole story, then she disappears.

If you go to the Spectre Offices on Level 2 and check the Spectre Terminal there, you can see a report about her requisition for a weapon being denied...and you have the ability to override that decision and allow her to carry a weapon on the Citadel.

Am I the first to find this? Has anyone given her approval? and what are the consequences.
---
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari and Batarian.

User Info: Slowjoe

Slowjoe
9 years ago#2
If you listened to her story you should be able to figure out what happens if you give her a gun :P. I gave her the gun. Poor lady. ;)
Intel Core 2 EXTREME QX9650 4GHz, Corsair XMS2-6400 8GB ram, BFG GeForce 8800Ultra OC 630MHz GPU SLI, Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 Miditower

User Info: viksox13

viksox13
9 years ago#3
paragon or renegade points?
---
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari and Batarian.

User Info: Ouranus

Ouranus
9 years ago#4
What exactly happens in the game if you approve the weapon permit for her? Does it affect the game in any noticeable way besides her disappearing right after you authorize it?
GT: Anethos
PSN: Nevost

User Info: Collier1313

Collier1313
9 years ago#5
I'd also like to know what happens before you give that chick a gun. I'm guessing she'll off herself, but I can see Bioware making it where she saves someone (relatively) important or becomes a valuable war asset.
Fate and free will often intersect. Where you go from there is up to you

User Info: savage_d

savage_d
9 years ago#6
Questions can war assets give you a negative score?
Like could this war asset decrease it?

User Info: savage_d

savage_d
9 years ago#7
Ok so if you approve this your war assets actually decrease, avoid this one if you can
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Asari HUntress convo in Huerta Hospital
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A