• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
  3. How to access 'Hangar 6 R&D' DLC

User Info: Capt_Strife

Capt_Strife
6 years ago#1
Just wanted to give a heads up to anybody who downloads this, nothing major:

You need to create a new campaign file to access this DLC, when you do it will show the two options of 'Main Campaign' and 'Hangar 6 R&D'.

So you basically can't use your old save file, which makes sense I suppose since this is a 'prequel story' of sorts.

Hope this isn't too obvious a thing, though I do feel dumb for not figuring this out after a good while.

User Info: Doukou

Doukou
6 years ago#2
Off topicish
How good is the DLC in your opinion
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA

User Info: Capt_Strife

Capt_Strife
6 years ago#3
Doukou posted...
Off topicish
How good is the DLC in your opinion

I enjoyed it. I'd say it's worth the $5.00 price.

It's a bit straight-forward since you don't level-up in game, only after each 'trial'/mission. The combat scenarios were a bit intense at least. I'd describe this DLC as a wave based mode with a story.

You get a nifty AK-47 and a Microwave gun as new weapons, though I didn't test out the latter.
Also DaSilva starts with a very good bomb detonating ability, which makes it a lot less of a drag to get into.
The main downside I did notice though was that about 95% of the back-packs you get aren't any good.

I guess it goes without saying but if you got any enjoyment out of the main campaign then you might want to check this DLC out.
  1. Boards
  2. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
  3. How to access 'Hangar 6 R&D' DLC
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A