• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
  3. Best technique for taking down drones

User Info: sflowers539

sflowers539
6 years ago#1
Any advice on how to take down drowns? Unless I order a critical shot, which normally takes a drone down, my partners never seem to hit them even after I set them as their mark, and I waste a lot of ammo chasing them. I beat the game on Squaddie and am midway through on Veteran now, the drones are a pain now healing Mutons and I know it's gets way worse later, especially the nuts final battle where it feels like there are a dozen on them.

User Info: Iminyourcloset

Iminyourcloset
6 years ago#2
Try half-damaging an enemy so nearby drones will fly over and start healing it (and remain stationary), making them easier targets. And don't try hitting them when they're moving, I could never get the hang on it. I just waited until they stopped and fired in a burst
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
  1. Boards
  2. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
  3. Best technique for taking down drones
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A