• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Battle Subway Team

User Info: AaronGJ94

AaronGJ94
9 months ago#1
Hi all,

I’m looking for a decent Singles/Super Singles Battle Subway team for Pokémon White. I have done a bit of research on this, and am fairly set on using a cripple and sweep combo, with planned out EV’s and IV’s.

My problem starts with party composition. Originally I was going to use a Garchomp as it was highly suggested over at smogon, but sadly it’s Gen IV only and wireless trade has been disabled. My next thought was to use a Dragonite, but only after breeding a high IV Dragonite with a jolly nature, did I realise that the multiscale ability is a hidden ability only available through the dream yard which was taken down in 2014. Great. Prankster Whimsicott suffers the same fate unfortunately.

So what I am looking for, is a somewhat decent cripple & sweep party to use for single battles, who’s abilities, movesets, evolutions and everything else are all accessible simply from the base version of the game.

Thankyou!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Battle Subway Team
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A