• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Need a non-ITA M Blitzle

User Info: omnihelios

omnihelios
10 months ago#1
Im in need of a ton of eggs to fill up my boxes in order to sr Zekrom. I figured I might as well take advantage of MM during the process, already deposited a lvl 9 Blitzle on the fake DNS GTS, if one of you guys could provide a non ITA one it'd be much appreciated!

FC if needed: 2325 2892 2803

User Info: MonkDRyan

MonkDRyan
10 months ago#2
Can you explain what exactly you're doing?

User Info: omnihelios

omnihelios
10 months ago#3
In order to avoid being forced to catch Zekrom in White, Im filling up my boxes to the max so that itll respawn at the Dragonspiral Tower after the main story. So basically Im catching/breeding a lot and was hoping I could use the Masuda Method but I need a foreign Blitzle traded to me to do that.
Now, I know trading wouldnt be possible normally as the Nintendo Wi-fi Connection was shut down years ago; thankfully, some dedicated fans made a private server where a new GTS is hosted, connecting to it is quite easy too- all you have to do is change the dns to a specific one.
Hope I cleared up any doubt. Here's the Poké Classic Network website: https://pkmnclassic.net/

MonkDRyan
10 months ago#4
Yea I use the DNS server. So you need a non ITA blitzle?. I'll trade it with ya.

MonkDRyan
10 months ago#5
omnihelios posted...
In order to avoid being forced to catch Zekrom in White, Im filling up my boxes to the max so that itll respawn at the Dragonspiral Tower after the main story. So basically Im catching/breeding a lot and was hoping I could use the Masuda Method but I need a foreign Blitzle traded to me to do that.
Now, I know trading wouldnt be possible normally as the Nintendo Wi-fi Connection was shut down years ago; thankfully, some dedicated fans made a private server where a new GTS is hosted, connecting to it is quite easy too- all you have to do is change the dns to a specific one.
Hope I cleared up any doubt. Here's the Poké Classic Network website: https://pkmnclassic.net/

Also. Here's my FC 3871 4749 9643
I needed Thunderus to capture Landouros. I'll trade ya my tornadus to do the same.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Need a non-ITA M Blitzle
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A