• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Trade Negotiations?

User Info: ItsNep

ItsNep
1 year ago#1
I'm looking for a Tornadus, and since I haven't seen one I cannot request/look for one on the gts. Does anyone know if the trade negotiations feature works with this dns, or is it only gts, and if so would be willing to let me borrow or have a tornadus of theirs to get landorus?

User Info: MonkDRyan

MonkDRyan
1 year ago#2
ItsNep posted...
I'm looking for a Tornadus, and since I haven't seen one I cannot request/look for one on the gts. Does anyone know if the trade negotiations feature works with this dns, or is it only gts, and if so would be willing to let me borrow or have a tornadus of theirs to get landorus?

Tornadus for Thundrus. Are you willing to trade?

User Info: ItsNep

ItsNep
1 year ago#3
MonkDRyan posted...
ItsNep posted...

Tornadus for Thundrus. Are you willing to trade?

I don't need one anymore, but I needed the tornadus to get landorus so that really wouldn't have worked out for me anyway.
fire emblem 6 is bonkers lmao.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Trade Negotiations?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A