• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. Game won't load up

User Info: LLLL

LLLL
6 years ago#1
Hey,

So, I downloaded it and installed through steam.

Now, when I try to play it, the name of the companies come up fine (THQ logo followed by the other one), but then I just get a black screen. Like forever.

I went to get a pizza and left it on that blackscreen and still nothing loaded. Anyone wanna give me a tip of how I can actually get this game to run?

Thanks!
~King of Ikari~

User Info: KOTRsss

KOTRsss
6 years ago#2
I also have a problem with the game, but it lets me get to the main menu and select a new game, but after the loading screen the game always shuts itself down.
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."

User Info: rmcrowley

rmcrowley
6 years ago#3
In the [Install directory]\Media\Videos folder, there is a file called "AMD_Logo_Movie". Rename that file and it will load up fine. I had that issue as well.
"A man is nothing but his mind; if that be out of order, all's amiss, and if that be well, the rest is at ease." - Girolamo Cardano
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders
  3. Game won't load up
  • Topic Archived