• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What's up everyone? Shocked to see the old names still here
Mr_Rhoadss 2 months ago#1
I was just talking to my friend about this game and all the good friends and memories made with you all on here. I know I had my fair share of notoriety and I’m sorry to the people I was a jerk too at points (I was an immature ass kid going through stuff but no excuse.) miss those days and hope everyone is doing well. It was an awesome feeling to come here and see Punch’s post with sig and Brennan and khmer on there. Love you guys man, I never forgot y’all.
PSN: Mr_Rhoads
GTA V's official majestic as f*** mascot.
Mr_Rhoadss 2 months ago#2
Mr_Rhoadss posted...
I was just talking to my friend about this game and all the good friends and memories made with you all on here. I know I had my fair share of notoriety and I’m sorry to the people I was a jerk too at points (I was an immature ass kid going through stuff but no excuse.) miss those days and hope everyone is doing well. It was an awesome feeling to come here and see Punch’s post with sig and Brennan and khmer on there. Love you guys man, I never forgot y’all.

and sheesh what a weird signature I have written on here, not sure what I was thinking 😂
PSN: Mr_Rhoads
GTA V's official majestic as f*** mascot.
xXAISPXx 1 month ago#3
Didn't mention me though, how dare you
GT: xX AI5P Xx
tconslayer 1 month ago#4
Imagine seeing old names here...
Why yes I am tconslayer...
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What's up everyone? Shocked to see the old names still here
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Classic Controller? Side Quest4 Answers