Conduit 2 can still be played via Wimmfi

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 can still be played via Wimmfi

User Info: AlecTrev006

AlecTrev006
5 months ago#1
https://wiimmfi.de/stat?m=25
For England, James?

User Info: Rybuger2

Rybuger2
5 months ago#2
You sure about that? Last time I tried to connect w/ Wiimmfi it failed to update & connect.
Lag be a lady tonight!

User Info: AlecTrev006

AlecTrev006
5 months ago#3
Rybuger2 posted...
You sure about that? Last time I tried to connect w/ Wiimmfi it failed to update & connect.

When did u do?
I didn’t check but wanted to get a copy. A couple of ppl told me it works. Would be sweet if u try it and let me know if it works.
For England, James?

User Info: Rybuger2

Rybuger2
5 months ago#4
AlecTrev006 posted...
When did u do?
I didn’t check but wanted to get a copy. A couple of ppl told me it works. Would be sweet if u try it and let me know if it works.

Tried to log on tonight. Got the "Update Failed" error. If you're thinking about buying the game for online multiplayer, I wouldn't buy it.
Lag be a lady tonight!

User Info: GameboyTroy

GameboyTroy
5 months ago#5
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/930752-nintendo-wii/76151664

https://youtu.be/yhJOCfmyhXc
Goldeneye FC 5365-5518-3504 alt FC 3899-7748-6731; MKWii FC 4253-8089-9160

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
5 months ago#6
Whoa

User Info: MartinIIIa

MartinIIIa
4 months ago#7
Rybuger2 posted...
AlecTrev006 posted...
When did u do?

Tried to log on tonight. Got the "Update Failed" error. If you're thinking about buying the game for online multiplayer, I wouldn't buy it.

Don't you also need the online connection to get the patch which corrects the bug that makes it impossible to get past the first level?

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
4 months ago#8
MartinIIIa posted...
Rybuger2 posted...
AlecTrev006 posted...
When did u do?

Don't you also need the online connection to get the patch which corrects the bug that makes it impossible to get past the first level?

Yes.
GT: I Am Cmo
Don't say I'm not good, I'm good at being annoying y0. ;p
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 can still be played via Wimmfi

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived