over 5 years ago...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. over 5 years ago...

User Info: rawrLIKEaB05S__

rawrLIKEaB05S__
1 year ago#1
Man its been a while. I remember coming home from the mall the day i bought this game. dang. This was the most fun I ever had playing a video game. I put over 1000 hours into this. (rip my life summer 2012) This was amazing for me as a middle schooler who couldnt buy M rated games. No other game will ever be the same. I cant pick up halo, and the new CODs are trash compared to this. Maybe Destiny 2 :)?

Anyway, im off to college 500 miles away from home. I heard the University of Michigan has a huge videogame library , maybe i will get to play C2 there.

-Aiden, ORANGE^JEWZ, B05S^Aiden!!
Xbox One/360 GT: ajwmawesome | Playing on Xbox One: CoD:BO3, Fallout 4, SW: Battlefront
On Xbox 360: Fifa 16, BF4

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
1 year ago#2
Those were some good times, congrats on going to college, hope it works well for ya.

rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
Maybe Destiny 2 :)?

Hopefully the old crew Bungie Guys fully take advantage of that one, the first game I heard had quite the few problem shenanigans with how its story was built. But yeah, the community we had here had just about every perfect thing happen to it at the right time, especially when the Devs started posting. I can't say that experience is something that can happen again without a lot of hard to get pieces falling into place.

I'm Utilityguy or Changu, but probably Utilityguy from all those years ago.
Know this game? An Online free to play Brazilian Futbol Game. Alien races compete to win a trophy that grants them Force like energy to become the best teams.

User Info: rawrLIKEaB05S__

rawrLIKEaB05S__
1 year ago#3
Changlini posted...
Those were some good times, congrats on going to college, hope it works well for ya.

rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
Maybe Destiny 2 :)?

Hopefully the old crew Bungie Guys fully take advantage of that one, the first game I heard had quite the few problem shenanigans with how its story was built. But yeah, the community we had here had just about every perfect thing happen to it at the right time, especially when the Devs started posting. I can't say that experience is something that can happen again without a lot of hard to get pieces falling into place.

I'm Utilityguy or Changu, but probably Utilityguy from all those years ago.

THanks, and I remember utilityguy. I will probably recognize anyone lol. I can probably run off a hundred names that I rember from seeing all the time in pubs. No other game except 1 other will ever give me that experience.
Long Live Conduit 2!

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
1 year ago#4
Yeah, I joined late; but I'm glad I did. I used to avoid fps games like the plague. I don't know why I chose to buy conduit 2. Either way, it opened my eyes to the fps genre.

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
1 year ago#5
Ahhh, yes, I feel you! I had been wanting to play a fps for sooo long, but just had the Wii. Then dad found it on sale in a random mall and, pfff, so glad he did. It has probably been the one I've had the most fun with also (and, gee, I don't even want to look at the stats to find how many hours I played it; I'd probably cry x´D)

Ah, sounds good! Hope you do find it there! Best of luck in the uni, buddy! (Ah, they grow so fast c´:)

hc-valkiria posted...
Yeah, I joined late; but I'm glad I did. I used to avoid fps games like the plague. I don't know why I chose to buy conduit 2. Either way, it opened my eyes to the fps genre.

Valk!? Hey!!! It's been forever! How have you been? :o

User Info: UAU_Destroyer

UAU_Destroyer
1 year ago#6
don't come to my state, casual

User Info: SilentXwing

SilentXwing
1 year ago#7
Some familiar faces I see :)

I still have my Wii locked in a Treasure box in my closet, was thinking on setting it up and insert that Conduit 2 disc...that is if online is still operational!
Dinsosaurs

User Info: jasonrk7b

jasonrk7b
1 year ago#8
Ahhh, good times

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
11 months ago#9
drophyghost posted...
Ahhh, yes, I feel you! I had been wanting to play a fps for sooo long, but just had the Wii. Then dad found it on sale in a random mall and, pfff, so glad he did. It has probably been the one I've had the most fun with also (and, gee, I don't even want to look at the stats to find how many hours I played it; I'd probably cry x´D)

Ah, sounds good! Hope you do find it there! Best of luck in the uni, buddy! (Ah, they grow so fast c´:)

hc-valkiria posted...

Valk!? Hey!!! It's been forever! How have you been? :o

Not bad man. Just decided to see if this board is still alive.

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
11 months ago#10
Hey Aiden! I miss playing with you in clan wars. Good luck at university. Maybe Falcon will let you room with him.
NNID/PSN/Steam: B05SxBrennan | Xbox Gamertag: BrennanX22
https://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. over 5 years ago...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived