Quite some time has passed. Now that you're older, what's happened in your life?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Quite some time has passed. Now that you're older, what's happened in your life?

User Info: SuperKadete

SuperKadete
1 year ago#21
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
SuperKadete posted...
You all probably don't remember me but I will just leave a post here anyway.
When I was playing C2 I was about 13ish. I remember being immature on these forums and I had a couple of my accounts banned. Now I am studying for my GCSE's (not sure if you have them in the US) and I'm hoping for an apprenticeship when I finish them.

I'm [JVC]Airtime by the way...

Well now that you say that I remember you now. lol

Good luck on that man!

Thanks!

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#22
Bumpin'
GT: OSK C Mo
People hate Call of Duty for the same reason they hate no skill stuff because its one and the same.

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
1 year ago#23
Headin into my junior year of HS. i had looked back at my 3yr old posts and realized i was super childish haha
We fear what we can't see
And hate what we can

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
1 year ago#24
night42mare posted...
Headin into my junior year of HS. i had looked back at my 3yr old posts and realized i was super childish haha

I think we all grew up to an extent, only one person I can think of that didn't really.
GT: OSK C Mo
People hate Call of Duty for the same reason they hate no skill stuff because its one and the same.

User Info: Changlini

Changlini
1 year ago#25
Gaming: Mostly handhelds or classic gaming at the moment, not quite in a position to afford a an amazing PC, or the newer consoles that have came out.

Personal: Eh, Volunteer service is a biggie, been mainly within that type of work when out of College. Although, there's a DNA test I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.
___

Glad to see Chainmaillekid still existing.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
1 year ago#26
So in the time since Con2 was announced and I started posting here, quite a lot has happened.
That would have been some 6 years ago?

That would have been several months after I stopped going to my first year Community College in order to take up a job in IT Administration.

In that time I have Kept the Job, Gone back to school, finished all my generals, left school again. Then started again through independent online classes, Which I'm currently still working through.

During that time I've seen my Youtube Channels Grow and grow, which was unexpected and exciting. I'm only "Youtube Bronze" which is 10,000+ subscribers. So its not like its anything substantial, It can't even be considered supplementary income. But still, that was a thing that happened.

Gone through two cars.
My first Subaru Legacy, And then my current RAV4.

In the last 2.5 years I joined Scouts as an assistant Scoutmaster. Thats been a lot of fun. Get to go camping, and get to show off in Smash Bros.

I've also had to start thinking about other bigger things.
Like moving out, finding a house to buy or rent. How I'm going to manage that, and if I'll be able to do it while keeping my current job. I've earned a lot in the past 6 years that I've been working, but so much of my money has been drained into School, and my two cars. So THAT's going to be fun.

Along those lines, All my friends are long gone. Seeing someone every 6 months would be considered really good.

Currently my goal is to start developing software. Preferably something in the video game industry.
But all my experience lays in IT, so its all a matter of gaining experience.
Epic Games has a studio in my city, And they appear to be some of the best industry employers around here, thats my goal. So Unreal Engine, and C++ is what I'm focusing on ATM.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

night42mare
1 year ago#27
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
So in the time since Con2 was announced and I started posting here, quite a lot has happened.
That would have been some 6 years ago?

That would have been several months after I stopped going to my first year Community College in order to take up a job in IT Administration.

In that time I have Kept the Job, Gone back to school, finished all my generals, left school again. Then started again through independent online classes, Which I'm currently still working through.

During that time I've seen my Youtube Channels Grow and grow, which was unexpected and exciting. I'm only "Youtube Bronze" which is 10,000+ subscribers. So its not like its anything substantial, It can't even be considered supplementary income. But still, that was a thing that happened.

Gone through two cars.
My first Subaru Legacy, And then my current RAV4.

In the last 2.5 years I joined Scouts as an assistant Scoutmaster. Thats been a lot of fun. Get to go camping, and get to show off in Smash Bros.

I've also had to start thinking about other bigger things.
Like moving out, finding a house to buy or rent. How I'm going to manage that, and if I'll be able to do it while keeping my current job. I've earned a lot in the past 6 years that I've been working, but so much of my money has been drained into School, and my two cars. So THAT's going to be fun.

Along those lines, All my friends are long gone. Seeing someone every 6 months would be considered really good.

Currently my goal is to start developing software. Preferably something in the video game industry.
But all my experience lays in IT, so its all a matter of gaining experience.
Epic Games has a studio in my city, And they appear to be some of the best industry employers around here, thats my goal. So Unreal Engine, and C++ is what I'm focusing on ATM.

I actually use the epic games launcher for paragon. that epic games?
And hate what we can

User Info: Falcon307

Falcon307
1 year ago#28
I'm not sure which is the funniest - the fact that Chain is still a basement dweller, that he still plays Smash Bros, that he drives a RAV4, or that he thinks he's going to be a game developer.

Even his signature, which must have been written by a preteen girl on Tumblr, should be in the running.

User Info: Falcon307

Falcon307
1 year ago#29
Oh, correction - the signature is nightmare's, and he is a preteen girl. The rest of it's still funny as f***, tho.

night42mare
1 year ago#30
Falcon307 posted...
Oh, correction - the signature is nightmare's, and he is a preteen girl. The rest of it's still funny as f***, tho.

Damn, my cover is blown
And hate what we can
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Quite some time has passed. Now that you're older, what's happened in your life?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived