C2 is the GOAT

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. C2 is the GOAT

User Info: JVC-space

JVC-space
3 years ago#11
kastastic posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
alcatrazpray posted...
what do you mean the goat

Greatest/Game Of All Time.

Shouldn't your topic read "C2 is the G/GOAT"?

nOObee ;)

That's because he prefers acting the goat.

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#12
JVC-space posted...
kastastic posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
alcatrazpray posted...
what do you mean the goat

Greatest/Game Of All Time.

Shouldn't your topic read "C2 is the G/GOAT"?

nOObee ;)

That's because he prefers acting the goat.

I'm not even sure what you two are trying to say, if you have a problem with me though then PM and stop acting like a know-it-all when it comes to me as a person, I'm not even sure why this is even a thing right now. Smh.
CONDUIT 2 IS ONLINE AGAIN. Need help with PAL version of Conduit 2? Wiimmfi? ect, private message me for more info.
GameFAQs, pls die. kthxbai

User Info: 6V_Fire

6V_Fire
3 years ago#13
B05S_Brennan posted...
I sometimes wonder how things would've turned out for C2 if it had more development time. It's an undeniably flawed game, but there's so much fun and creativity packed into it that it managed to maintain a decently sized community right up until the Wi-Fi shutdown. There are plenty of games that sold far more than C2 did, and have a completely inactive community. If C2 had been a little more polished, I think gamers would've seen it as a legend among first person shooters, just like Halo, Half-Life, Doom, etc.

I think it might have had to do with how they advertised the game. I bet only about 1 in 100 avid gamers have even heard of C2
I hope no one realizes this is a sig.

User Info: Nachos929

Nachos929
3 years ago#14
lol no
Do You Even Lift?/Y'all nerds weak/She so swole/Deb's on fleek
http://tinyurl.com/DebOnFleek

User Info: alcatrazpray

alcatrazpray
3 years ago#15
if only it sold well
letz hunt
playing borderlands 2 vita roa vita project m and conduit 2 sas zombie assault 4(im in love with it) freedom wars(amazing worth the wait)

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#16
6V_Fire posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
I sometimes wonder how things would've turned out for C2 if it had more development time. It's an undeniably flawed game, but there's so much fun and creativity packed into it that it managed to maintain a decently sized community right up until the Wi-Fi shutdown. There are plenty of games that sold far more than C2 did, and have a completely inactive community. If C2 had been a little more polished, I think gamers would've seen it as a legend among first person shooters, just like Halo, Half-Life, Doom, etc.

I think it might have had to do with how they advertised the game. I bet only about 1 in 100 avid gamers have even heard of C2

I can vouch for that. I only heard of the game by browsing the Nintendo website one day. I didn't even know a Conduit 1 existed.

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#17
hc-valkiria posted...
6V_Fire posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

I can vouch for that. I only heard of the game by browsing the Nintendo website one day. I didn't even know a Conduit 1 existed.

Yeah, I was talking to someone over XBL about this, he loved the first one but never heard of the second one till 3+ years later when I told him.

And this is one of the reasons why Sega will most likely go bankrupt tbh, bad decision making when it comes to games.
CONDUIT 2 IS ONLINE AGAIN. Need help with PAL version of Conduit 2? Wiimmfi? ect, private message me for more info.
GameFAQs, pls die. kthxbai

User Info: PancakeThe2nd

PancakeThe2nd
3 years ago#18
I think the beauty of Conduit2 is that only the people "in the know" actually interact with it
GameFaqs=Elitists, Ragers, high-centric egos
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. C2 is the GOAT

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived