Three Reasons Why Double Armor is Baller

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Three Reasons Why Double Armor is Baller

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#11
B05S_Brennan posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
DA is great and all.

But isn't the PR still a OHKO if they get the damage control point?

Plus it sucks being stuck in a snail suit when trying to be phased.
It makes you easier to hit, and does nothing to help protect you.

So definitly a few loop holes.

Yeah, I think DA should protect you from all PR OHKO body shots. It's one of the reasons I hate Agartha: if a team has a decent sniper and they're on the damage side you're pretty much screwed, unless you camp by the CP which will get you swarmed by spawning players if it's a modestly sized match.

Definitely. The only way is to rush from two points and blind them so that you stand a chance of taking out the sniper.

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#12
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
Yeah, I think DA should protect you from all PR OHKO body shots. It's one of the reasons I hate Agartha: if a team has a decent sniper and they're on the damage side you're pretty much screwed, unless you camp by the CP which will get you swarmed by spawning players if it's a modestly sized match.

It does though, but only if your team or no one has the damage control point.

Thats what he meant by damage side.
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#13
Derppopotamus posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

It does though, but only if your team or no one has the damage control point.

Thats what he meant by damage side.

Ah ok, didn't see that part. Sorry about that.
CONDUIT 2 IS ONLINE AGAIN. Need help with PAL version of Conduit 2? Wiimmfi? ect, private message me for more info.
GameFAQs, pls die. kthxbai

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#14
But also, I don't think having only a OSK with only a headshot is good enough, at least chest up should be good.

Even in Halo they don't have a bolt action sniper that can only get a headshot kill, their sniper is semi-auto.
CONDUIT 2 IS ONLINE AGAIN. Need help with PAL version of Conduit 2? Wiimmfi? ect, private message me for more info.

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#15
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
But also, I don't think having only a OSK with only a headshot is good enough, at least chest up should be good.

Even in Halo they don't have a bolt action sniper that can only get a headshot kill, their sniper is semi-auto.

Well, Heavy Armor makes you slower, thus making your head an easier target. So it kind of balances things out. I think it's OK for the PR to be OHKO on a player without DA, because they're harder to hit. But a DA user has to sacrifice that speed for defense.

The PR can't really be compared to snipers in other games, it's way too different.

hc-valkiria posted...
Definitely. The only way is to rush from two points and blind them so that you stand a chance of taking out the sniper.

But it's rare to be able to pull that off without being killed by the body guards which snipers always seem to have on Agartha
NNID/PSN/Steam: B05SxBrennan | Xbox Gamertag: BrennanX22
https://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan

User Info: Derppopotamus

Derppopotamus
3 years ago#16
Halo is not a good game, my man

Been playing a lot of Quake and Doom on my stream. Those games are tight.
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#17
Well Brennan, they aren't that much slower, its just Supercharger but in reverse, and it isn't that much slower, plus with how many people bunny jumped and the speed and which that happened at, its really not practical for that to be that way really, it isn't, like I said, it should at least by a chest up kill with DA.

And the PR isn't so different as you think, it is much more similar to the DSR in BO2 than the sniper in Halo, I will give you that though.

Also Derpy, Halo will always be awesome. You can take your Quake and Doom and put it else where. <3 lol

User Info: FaLc0niZ4EvEr

FaLc0niZ4EvEr
3 years ago#18
Quake and Doom are much better than modern Halo. Derpy is objectively right about everything because he's god tier at everything.

Though I'm not in a position to talk. I've been playing Battlefield because I'm evolving into a filthy casual and don't know what else to do. Not enough time to commit to anything that requires skill.

User Info: PancakeThe3rd

PancakeThe3rd
3 years ago#19
Derppopotamus posted...

So if Halo was on steam that would make it good?

@Cmo: Why would you compare C2 to a different game? What's the point in that

CmoIsDaNam3
3 years ago#20
PancakeThe3rd posted...
Derppopotamus posted...

So if Halo was on steam that would make it good?

@Cmo: Why would you compare C2 to a different game? What's the point in that

Because they are both competitive FPS games maybe?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Three Reasons Why Double Armor is Baller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived