• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#11
shinjiro posted...
I'll be sure to tell Drache that her guide is full of s***

what the hell are you talking about? Drache's guide is awesome
Girls play video games too you know ;)

User Info: Drache_the_Dork

Drache_the_Dork
2 years ago#12
He just likes to give me s***.
http://www.backloggery.com/drachenmeister

User Info: shinjiro

shinjiro
2 years ago#13
Drache_the_Dork posted...
He just likes to give me s***.

I still love you <3
The official Lias of the Atelier board
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efBBBGMWoWE

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#14
is there anything in this game that increases drop rate??

Ive fought the stupid dragon at Old Sanctuary 5 times already and all he dropped was a random piece of equipment 1 time, and nothing 4 times.

i want a f***ing dragon scale!

shinjiro
2 years ago#15
Gino's passive when he reaches level 20 increases drop rate but that's it

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#16
shinjiro posted...
Gino's passive when he reaches level 20 increases drop rate but that's it

thanks, but i hate gino. Hes my least favourite character out of all the characters in ALL 3 games.

i just fought hi 4 more times and got 1 equipment drop and 3 nothings again. Ironically the 2 pieces of equipment ive gotten have been the same (phantom thief) but with different traits.

i just wasted 9 days trying to get a dragon scale, f*** it, ill wait till later and try again.

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#17
can someone explain to me how to make a good MIND WATER??

the only way to get MP recovery XL is with the stupid Fragrant Bugs, but they drop the damn cost level like crazy.

I made a Floral Sour Mix with the traits i wanted, and when i pick it as the ingredient the cost level goes up to 31, then i choose fragrant bugs as the rest of the ingredients in order to get the MP recovery XL, but doing this drops the cost level down to 11.

the total cost level (after picking the water for the second ingredient) is 12, which leaves me with only being able to put 1 f***ing trait on the mind water.

so im assuming its not possible to have MP recovery XL with good traits?

Do i have to settle for MP recovery M? (even MP recovery L cant be done without the cost level taking a huge hit)

shinjiro
2 years ago#18
FinalFLuver posted...
can someone explain to me how to make a good MIND WATER??

I've never really tested out the difference in MP recovery with M,L, and XL

as far as I'm aware MP recovery XL with a trait such as Rank Boost L is the best(it only heals like 30-40 from what I remember)

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#19
just discovered something interesting:

from what i recall, if 2 types of cloth can make the same piece of equipment, then whenever you disassemble that piece of equipment, you should get the cloth that is lower in level.

However, I just made a Dragoon Cape (since im trying to get the license points for creating 25 different pieces of equipment), and i used a tanbeash cloth cause i dont have any dragon scales to make a scale cloth.

anyways, i made the dragoon cape and then immediately disassembled it, and for whatever reason, the game gave me a scale cloth instead of the tanbeash :D

also, continually synthing and disassembling using the same cloth will permanently decrease the quality of the cloth

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#20
regarding the N/A bomb:

if i use up all of its uses except the last one, then would Final Strike+ and Totori's Duplicate skill cancel each other out? Effectively eliminating the power decrease from using her Duplicate skill?
  • Topic Archived