• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#1
How long do i have to wait to get Chim after rorona asks me about the gender?

from draches guide:

After 9/15, you'll get to decide Chim's gender. 30 days later, Chim is born. You have to return from adventuring to see the birth scene.

the gender question triggered for me on 9/10, so i decided to synth for a month, and it is now 10/20 and i just returned from a short adventure (since drache said to adventure to trigger it), but nothing is happening?

Krystals guide says that the gender question happens at 10/10 and then she says the birth of chim occurs on 12/15, more than 2 months later???

does anyone actually know when this happens? I know Chim is extremely important so i havent been doing anything but synthing since the gender question (aside from my short trip that drache said to do, but i just reset because it didnt trigger it and i dont want to waste those days)

EDIT: i got it to trigger on the 28th. I think drache is correct, but for me it only worked if i adventured AFTER the 30 days already passed. That is, it didnt work when i adventured a few days before it, and came back after the 30 day mark.
Girls play video games too you know ;)

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#2
does high quality affect anything other than stats?

i just tested a weapon for Sterk using Goldstein:

Goldstein with 120 quality (needed quality L to get it above 100) gets me:

-100 quality weapon
-ATK = 39

while a Goldstein with 76 quality gets me:

-76 quality weapon
-ATK = 36

so it looks like the 100 quality weapons get a 10% boost (rounded down) to the base stats of the weapon. So wouldnt it be better to use that slot (which contained the 'quality L' trait, for something else??

User Info: shinjiro

shinjiro
2 years ago#3
FinalFLuver posted...
does high quality affect anything other than stats?

as you just tested out having a weapon above 100 quality gives it a 10% boost to its base stats(in Totori+ its 30%)
So Quality L isn't worth putting on end game equipment over stuff like holy power, healing power, Defense/Attack/HP +10, Heavyweight, Lightweight, and Sturdy
The official Lias of the Atelier board
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efBBBGMWoWE

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#4
shinjiro posted...
as you just tested out having a weapon above 100 quality gives it a 10% boost to its base stats(in Totori+ its 30%)

thanks

i just got sterk and after a battle he taught totori how to hold her staff differently and i got a message that said her adventure level went up.

Isnt adventure level the level of the character? So does this scene give her a free level up??

shinjiro
2 years ago#5
FinalFLuver posted...
Isnt adventure level the level of the character? So does this scene give her a free level up??

Yes

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#6
the fact that i play all 3 of these games relatively frequently, i tend to mix them up when i comes to certain info.

in this game, can you add usage+ traits to a tonic?

can you even register a tonic in this game? None of the stores in arland are letting me register it.

also do traits affect tonics at all in this game? Im pretty sure they have no effect in rorona plus.

shinjiro
2 years ago#7
FinalFLuver posted...
in this game, can you add usage+ traits to a tonic?

Yes
incidentally in Totori when you register item with certain traits(like end game traits like Beginner's OK) it will erase that once its registered

however with Tonics even once the store erases the usage+ trait it will still have increased use count when you buy it

FinalFLuver posted...
None of the stores in arland are letting me register it.

Pamela does

FinalFLuver posted...
also do traits affect tonics at all in this game? Im pretty sure they have no effect in rorona plus.

I can't confirm or deny that tbh but as far as I'm aware traits and quality has never had any effect on a tonic
I still make them high quality just for lols

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#8
wow, i forgot how s*** the container was. Only 999 items can fit. Ive barely done any gathering (i feel like ive spent the majority of my time synthing), and i already filled it up. It is only year 3 too.

i have more than 2.5 years left and i already have to start micromanaging my container.

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#9
k so its been 30+ days since rorona gave me the "Rorona's Fish Memo" and she still isnt giving me the stupid "Super Tools Guide".

All the requirements are met too (based on Draches guide):

-Alchemy Level above 20 (mine is at level 38)
-Be in atelier RORONA
-wait 30 days

So what else is there??

EDIT: i slept for 5 days and it didnt trigger, so i slept 5 more and it triggered. That made it 40 days for me. My last save was after receiving the Fish Memo, so i turned out to be exactly 40 days not 30.

shinjiro
2 years ago#10
I'll be sure to tell Drache that her guide is full of s***
  • Topic Archived