• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Increase Adventurer Level for end-game

User Info: saiwong

saiwong
2 years ago#1
Hi,

I've been looking at the guides to try and get the True Ending.

I am currently at Year 4 Month 11 Day 16

Totori is Adv Lv 34 Alch Lv 38
Mimi is Adv Lv 29
Marc is Adv Lv 25

I find increasing Adv Lv taking much longer than the earlier levels. What areas would you recommend
me to go to in order to quickly increase Adventurer Level ?

Also I am still using Lightning Bomb (which does approx. 110 - 140 damage)
and Healing Salve to restore HP

what would you recommend as better alternatives to Lightning Bomb and Healing Salve for this
stage in the game ?

I've searched the forums and there are mentions of N/A and Elixer. Where can you get these items ?

Am I still on track for the True Ending ?

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
2 years ago#2
You shouldn't need to use items to clear mobs at this stage, but if you do, use the Meteor instead. One easy way to conserve items is to bring Rorona and put a lot of meat items in your bag (like Puniballs and Dead Beasts), use Totori's Duplicate, and then use Rorona to make pies with meat to heal her MP. Dizzy Cap Spores are also great for pies, since they restore both HP and MP - get a Chim to gather them.

Or you can simply put all of Enchant Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth, and Attack +10 or whatever, on Totori's staff, and have her spam normal attacks. She should one-shot most mobs that don't resist elements.

For your other characters, Convert L (life steal) on weapons is better than any healing item, except the Elixir, which won't be available until near the end.

Dusk Throne is a good place to grind levels in the late-game. You only need Totori and Mimi to reach level 50.

Don't bother with the True end in your first run, because you probably can't make enough money. Instead, try to get all character endings first, since they each have a trophy. On your second run, avoid all character flags and monitor your Chims' work/eating until you reach Frontier Village. Make 500000 Cole and all alcohols except the Guardian Liquor, save, and do nothing for the rest of the game to get the Normal ending, which is ironically the hardest. Then reload, make the Guardian Liquor for Wealth ending. Reload again, resume Chims' work for Chims ending. Finally, trigger all character ending flags, let Chims work, and make the Guardian Liquor for the True ending.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
AMD Opteron 6348 @ 4.40 GHz || Asus KGPE-D16 || 16 GB DDR3 || Radeon HD 8970 + 8950

saiwong
2 years ago#3
Solarys posted...
For your other characters, Convert L (life steal) on weapons is better than any healing item, except the Elixir, which won't be available until near the end.

Solarys posted...
Or you can simply put all of Enchant Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth, and Attack +10 or whatever, on Totori's staff, and have her spam normal attacks. She should one-shot most mobs that don't resist elements.For your other characters, Convert L (life steal) on weapons is better than any healing item, except the Elixir, which won't be available until near the end.

Thanks for your advice. How do you put these traints on weapons ? The only way I could
get weapons is to give an Ingot type item to Hagel. How do you apply other traints like Convert L ?

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
2 years ago#4
Just put all the traits you want onto the ingots. The weapon inherits all traits.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
AMD Opteron 6348 @ 4.40 GHz || Asus KGPE-D16 || 16 GB DDR3 || Radeon HD 8970 + 8950

saiwong
2 years ago#5
Thanks for your help. I've been practicing with my new team (with Rorona) and got to the
stage that I think I need to get better armour and weapons to fight in harder areas (to gain more exp).

I've got several Sponge Fruit and one has the 'Repel Dragon ' traint. However, I can't get it
to pass across to the Velvitis (cloth) I am trying to make. I tried to make a liquid item with
'Repel Dragon' in it, but again when trying to make the Velvitis (or any type of cloth) the traint
does not get passed across. How do I make a cloth wth 'Repel Dragon' ?

I also have similar issue with a Wispstone with 'Holy Power' traint.

Is there any logic to what traints are passed from one item to another or is it trial & error ?

User Info: shinjiro

shinjiro
2 years ago#6
You can't make a cloth with repel dragon because it is a weapon/accessory trait
cloth goes right into armor so any trait that it can't hold cloth won't accept
ie attack +5

Holy Power should go on everything though so I don't know about that
Unleash the hidden power
This should do!

saiwong
2 years ago#7
It seems that I need to put the 'Repel Dragon' traint on a 'Blessed Coin' and then use it
to make a type of Ingot. However I currently don't have 'Blessed Coin' receipe.
How do I get this ?

Is there any other type of item I can use other than 'Blessed Coin' ?

shinjiro
2 years ago#8
You get it from Rorona
she gives it 30 days after giving you the fish memo which you get 30 days after you learn the fish pie recipe which you learn from crafting a pie at totori's place

Blessed Coins works because its an ore ingredient
but it's also the only ore item you can create at this point in the game so you just have to wait
The official Lias of the Atelier board

saiwong
2 years ago#9
Thanks for your help. I never got the fish memo so I researched the topic and found that I
never made a pie in Atelier Totori !!! I only ever made pies in Atelier Rorana and then got Chims
to duplicate them.

From this guide http://atelier.wikia.com/wiki/Recipes_(Atelier_Totori)

seems that it takes several months after the Fish Pie receipe that you get the one for Blessed Coin.
Therefore I decided to backtrack several days work to get this to trigger so I have Blessed Coin.

Now the situation is that I want 'Repel Dragon' traint on my weapons. However, this traint now
only exists on my 'Dizzy Cap Spore'. I've tried all day with various combinations to try and get
this traint on a Blessed Coin but I can never get this to work. Is it possible, if so how ?????

If not what type of item do you recommend to have the 'Repel Dragon' traint on so that I can
transfer it to a Blessed Coin and thus a weapon ?

Many thanks in advance

shinjiro
2 years ago#10
make it a supplement
turn that supplement into a zettel
turn that zettel into a blessed coin
The official Lias of the Atelier board
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Increase Adventurer Level for end-game
  • Topic Archived