• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. I have a question regarding about the True end

User Info: FelixAustrot

FelixAustrot
2 years ago#1
Does the ending require you to play like total 8 new game to play all the ending or in 1 new game? I just reach on normal end right now

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
2 years ago#2
You need to fulfill the requirements for all endings in one playthrough in order to unlock the True end, and those include the Chims' end and Wealth end. True end has the highest priority, so once unlocked, it will override all other endings.

I have a video on all the endings and how to get them (spoiler alert, obviously):
https://youtu.be/X3CgyEA_8O0

Video description below:

There are 10 endings in this game determined by events and flags. To get an ending, you need to trigger all of its flags while avoiding others, as each ending has a specific priority (in descending order: True, characters, Chims, Wealth, Normal).

Please note I have omitted most of the events that trigger automatically, otherwise each section would be several pages long (and Mimi's already is).

00:35 - Gino
03:51 - Melvia
08:34 - Mimi
12:44 - Marc
17:10 - Rorona
21:46 - Sterk
25:43 - Chims
29:09 - Wealth
34:10 - Normal
38:25 - True
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
AMD Opteron 6348 @ 4.40 GHz || Asus KGPE-D16 || 16 GB DDR3 || Radeon HD 8970 + 8950
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. I have a question regarding about the True end
  • Topic Archived