• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
2 years ago#1
In the name of rorona, i claim this board.
3DS FC: 4313-1048-6057

User Info: Azzandra

Azzandra
2 years ago#2
In the name of meruru, I counter claim this board.

User Info: shinjiro

shinjiro
2 years ago#3
In the name of Rorona, I support Touya999's claim
Looking for hilarious bs banter? Join us at https://www.megamifuse.com/community/
95% of the other threads may be dead but the other 5% are a riot

User Info: Sun Xiao

Sun Xiao
2 years ago#4
In the name of Totori, I reclaim this board.
FC- 2723-9249-0160 Name: Kagemusha

User Info: shinjiro

shinjiro
2 years ago#5
Doing a playthrough where I focus on defeating all the super bosses
planning on using Rorona and can't decide between Gino(for lols and damage), Mel to lower defense, Marc to lower attack, or Sterk to be Sterk
Official Captain of #Teambooty
http://i.imgur.com/uA4eaac.jpg http://i.imgur.com/sucgf8y.jpg

User Info: Sun Xiao

Sun Xiao
2 years ago#6
shinjiro posted...
Doing a playthrough where I focus on defeating all the super bosses
planning on using Rorona and can't decide between Gino(for lols and damage), Mel to lower defense, Marc to lower attack, or Sterk to be Sterk



3 Powerpuffs (Totori, Rorona, and Mimi)
FC- 2723-9249-0160 Name: Kagemusha
  • Topic Archived