• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: legefy

legefy
2 years ago#1
What the heck? I did all of Mel's events like the outings and was sitting ready for her ending but somehow I ended up with Rorona's instead XD Both their friendships are the same and I do think I ended up seeing Rorona's story events in like the last few months (such as Sterk outside the cafe one) Don't the endings work out that you get the first ending you completed the flags for? It was a pretty sweet ending sure but I was so taken aback when the Rorona end trophy popped up.
I need power over the people! The stupid, stupid people!

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
2 years ago#2
IIRC Rorona has the highest priority when you have equal friendship levels with multiple characters. So it's best to save before a friend-request day to manipulate their levels.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
AMD Opteron 6348 @ 4.40 GHz || Asus KGPE-D16 || 16 GB DDR3 1600 || Radeon HD 8950

User Info: legefy

legefy
2 years ago#3
Just went back and watched the endings on YouTube. Yeah, I should've probably expected some kind of priority system but I didn't actually think that I'd completed all of Rorona's events. Heck, I don't even think I made it past the second or third flags for anyone else.
I need power over the people! The stupid, stupid people!
  • Topic Archived