• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#21
Solarys posted...
I never used those success-rate traits, so I have no idea how they work or interact with one another. But I know they are all useless, except maybe Pro Favorite, which gives you 2 or 3 uses at the cost of 75% success rate. Just slap on Usage +2 and save yourself the trouble...

i should have been more clear in my post. I was actually just trying to put traits onto the liquor to pass on to the million nights. I never intended to pass on those traits that i mentioned in my above post.

basically, just USING ingredients with those trait will affect the synthesis, and i had no other ingredients with the traits i wanted, so i had to settle with the ingredients that had BOTH triats (ie the ones i wanted, and the ones affecting synthesis success)

I just got the elixir recipe so im about to make that, but i also noticed im finally able to make the Drachen Elixir as well, what is the difference between the 2?
Girls play video games too you know ;)

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#22
also, how the heck do you make a supplement with more than 10 cost?

there isnt a single ingredient that is above level 10 for the supplement.

i mean dragon scales, world spirits, dark dews, black runestones, sea puddles, etc, etc

they are ALL level 10 or lower, so i cant put a damn thing on a supplement

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
2 years ago#23
Drachen Elixir is single-target, and it gives ATK+ or fire attack/resistance for a few turns. OK as a stats booster, but not as useful as the normal Elixir for healing.

There are no base ingredients or traits above level 10, so the highest you can get on Supplement is one trait with 10 cost.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
AMD Opteron 6348 @ 4.40 GHz || Asus KGPE-D16 || 16 GB DDR3 1600 || Radeon HD 8950

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#24
Solarys posted...

There are no base ingredients or traits above level 10, so the highest you can get on Supplement is one trait with 10 cost.

booo :P

what do you recommend for a weapon for totori? Since she will be using bombs, i dont see the benefit of putting things like attack+10, or dragon/beast repel.

Unless ........... does dragon/beast repel work for bombs? Like if she had those traits on her weapon, would the bombs crit?

i was thinking of just making her weapon as defensive as possible, example

Holy Power
Healing Power
Fire Power
Earth Power
Lightning Power

Solarys
2 years ago#25
Well, for Totori it's basically anything goes, depending on how you want to use her. If you want her to spam bombs, then put things like Holy Power and Lightweight on it. I just use her to whack stuff, so I had Attack +10 and Enchant Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth on it for maximum attack damage. ("Enchant X" is the upgraded version of "X Power".)

And no, equipment traits don't affect items.
AMD Opteron 6348 @ 4.40 GHz || Asus KGPE-D16 || 16 GB DDR3 1600 || Radeon HD 8950

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#26
ok thanks

i just finished the tower and beat rage beast, and now im fighting Glass Elemental. Ive noticed there doesnt seem to be a way to heal my status ailments.

the ailments im talking about are ATK, DEF, SPD Down. My Elixir has Cure-All on it, but that doesnt heal it

is there a way to heal these?

EDIT: i should mention, it doesnt work all the time. Sometimes it does remove those status ailments, and sometimes it doesnt??

Solarys
2 years ago#27
Debuffs are not ailments. You can only counter debuffs by buffing the same stats by an equal or greater amount.

Every buff and debuff in these games has a different strength, so they aren't a flat % like in Persona and Pokémon. (De)buff strength depends on the Attack stat of the skill user, or the quality of the item.

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#28
i see, thanks :)

i made a high quality Totori Brunch and it not only canceled out the debuffs but buffed all 3 stats
  • Topic Archived