• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
2 years ago#11
Those waters must have a negative trait that reduces selling price. You can't sell things that are worth 0 cole.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
AMD Opteron 6348 @ 4.40 GHz || Asus KGPE-D16 || 16 GB DDR3 1600 || Radeon HD 8950

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#12
Solarys posted...
Those waters must have a negative trait that reduces selling price. You can't sell things that are worth 0 cole.

oh wow, i had no idea, thanks again

i just unlocked the cobalt areas and i still cant find a MAGIC GRASS with 80+ quality to make the best tonics.

the highest ive gotten with the current tonics i use is about 75-78 quality :(

EDIT: apparently they can only be obtained after getting the boat (Himmel Way)
Girls play video games too you know ;)

User Info: Drache_the_Dork

Drache_the_Dork
2 years ago#13
I've gotten them before the boat. It's just tough and requires save scumming.
http://www.backloggery.com/drachenmeister

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#14
Drache_the_Dork posted...
I've gotten them before the boat. It's just tough and requires save scumming.

hiya Drache :D

if it wasnt for your guide, i dont think id be able to play this game cause im easily frustrated when i dont know what to do :)

question: Why isnt my Mystery Ankh not healing ANY HP? It has "HP Healing M" on it as well at ATK+, but when i used it on Sterk, it only gave him the ATK boost ........... no HP healed??

Its been doing this all game so i havent bothered with it for healing, just the atk boost, but i was wondering if you knew why

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#15
wow, i just finished Grand Horn battle and then returned to Alanya via the warp gate and i JUST TRIGGERED Mimi's 3rd Flag???

ie) the one where she helps you carry your bag to the atelier. Ive had Mimi in my party ALL game ever since she joined, i took her out 1 time for a couple days and thats it, yet i never triggered ANY of her flag events

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#16
another question:

What is the best EFFECT for the N/A Bomb?

Based on the Wiki, it has Fire L, Fire XL, and Explosive

obviously Fire XL is better than Fire L, but does Explosive remove the fire element?

Solarys
2 years ago#17
"Healing" in this series means regeneration. "Recovery" means straight healing.

Mimi's bag flag requires you go back to Alanya with a full bag. Full means literally full, with 0 slots left.

For N/A, Explosive, it does more damage than Fire XL. Still checks fire resistance, though.
AMD Opteron 6348 @ 4.40 GHz || Asus KGPE-D16 || 16 GB DDR3 1600 || Radeon HD 8950

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#18
Solarys posted...
"Healing" in this series means regeneration. "Recovery" means straight healing.

Mimi's bag flag requires you go back to Alanya with a full bag. Full means literally full, with 0 slots left.

For N/A, Explosive, it does more damage than Fire XL. Still checks fire resistance, though.

thanks for the clarification

what about the difference between Wake-Up (Behemoth Heart) and Healing Essence (Forest Dew)

every setup i read for elixirs or other healing items like totori's brunch, says to put healing essence, but the description for healing essence doesnt say it also heals HP (like the wake-up does)

which one is better?

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#19
what the f*** man?

So apparently the traits that decrease synthesis success OVERWRITE the ones that improve synthesis success?

im trying to get certain traits onto a liquor, and the ingredients i need to use in order to get those traits also have the following:

(all 3 of the following are on DIFFERENT ingredients)

For Masters (decreases synth success by 30%)
Amateur's Fave (Increase synth success by 10%)
Beginner's OK (Increase synth success by 30%)

and ive FAILED 8 times now.

how does that make any goddam sense?

Solarys
2 years ago#20
AFAIK, Wake-Up heals a fixed amount of HP, but Healing Essence's effectiveness depends on quality, like all other Essences. You can get KO Recovery on Elixir, so both of them are redundant, really.

I never used those success-rate traits, so I have no idea how they work or interact with one another. But I know they are all useless, except maybe Pro Favorite, which gives you 2 or 3 uses at the cost of 75% success rate. Just slap on Usage +2 and save yourself the trouble...
  • Topic Archived