• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#1
Well im trying this game again. I didnt have enough time in my first playthrough to fight all the optional bosses, so hopefully with new game+ i will. (ie less time wasted by having ultimate equipment already

i tried following the guides the first time through, but they are useless. I just started and im at 6/17, Krystals guide says:

" . . .Heading out, a scene will occur. I suggest you head to Hunter's Forest."

then at 6/23 she says:

Hopefully you grabbed the Green Puni quest from Gerhard. Fight and harvest until just before the end of the 24th. Now leave and head back to Alanya.

what the actual f***? It takes 6 days to get to Hunters Forest, which means i would get there at 6/23.

so im supposed to fight and harvest? So harvest ONE TIME and fight TWO ENEMIES?

thats a complete WASTE of time, nor does she mention ANY reason whatsoever for returning by the 24th. She usually does.
Girls play video games too you know ;)

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#2
another genius move by krystal

This is what we want:

?Metal Staff?
?Elegant Spear?
?Normal Clothes?
?Activewear?

why in Gods name would i make the Normal Clothes, if the Alchemy clothes are better?? And again, she gives no explanation for this decision, which would be required by the reader when they see her choosing a WORSE armor.

I just remembered i stuck with Drache's guide last playthrough, so i think ill do that again

EDIT: Draches guide says sturdy and defense+5 are the same, but they are not. Sturdy is equal to Defense +3

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
2 years ago#3
As long as Totori doesn't get a turn a battle, time does not pass. It's the same in the vanilla Rorona, Meruru, and Ayesha. So if you want to save the maximum amount of time, make your main as slow as possible.

It's totally unnecessary, though, especially in NG+, since you have more than enough time - too much, really - as long as you don't purposely waste time.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
AMD Opteron 6348 @ 4.40 GHz || Asus KGPE-D16 || 16 GB DDR3 1600 || Radeon HD 8950

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#4
Solarys posted...
As long as Totori doesn't get a turn a battle, time does not pass

Hi Solarys :D

unfortunately my other 2 characters are not strong enough to finish the battle before totori's turn comes up.

Solarys
2 years ago#5
Heh, looks like I'm the only one who's still here on these boards...

Anyway, like I said, you have too much time in NG+ here, so that's completely unnecessary - just play normally and you'll have at least 6 months at the end with nothing to do. It might help a little in Meruru if you are going for all endings in one run, though, because the Hot Spring ending is extremely time-consuming.
AMD Opteron 6348 @ 4.40 GHz || Asus KGPE-D16 || 16 GB DDR3 1600 || Radeon HD 8950

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#6
i just made and registered the fertile pot (ill be doing the spring cup later).

I bought and used it, but every time i use it, its quality drops by 20? It starts at 100 and has 5 uses

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#7
i just made a fate talisman with 'Life Card' as opposed to the lower quality 'safety card'

what does the fate talisman do, and is it even worth taking along with me in my basket? what about the life vs safety card effects??

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#8
ok, what the f***?

im trying to make a low quality arland crystal in order to make a blessed coin with rot prevention instead of charger.

so i remake an arland crystal and decide to put Bad Quality L on it.

well before adding the trait the quality of the Arland Crystal is "C", then when i check off Bad Quality L, it INCREASES to a "B"?!?!

im sitting here staring at my screen thinking, "how the f*** does that make any sense??"

Solarys
2 years ago#9
The Fertile Pot and Spring Cup consume 20 quality per use, and disappear when the quality drops to or below 0.

Safety Card lowers the chance of random encounter when traveling on the world map. You get healed as you travel anyway, so it's useless.

You are mixing up quality with grade. Quality is just the number itself, but grade (letter) accounts for quality and all traits. Bad Quality L is a high-level trait, so it lowers the quality but increases the grade.

FinalFLuver
2 years ago#10
Solarys posted...

You are mixing up quality with grade. Quality is just the number itself, but grade (letter) accounts for quality and all traits. Bad Quality L is a high-level trait, so it lowers the quality but increases the grade.

oh i see, thank you :)

i just made the spring cup+ and im using it to get dark dews to sell for money, but i came across a little glitch.

i have 3 waters that came from that spring cup, but i cant sell them or discard them in any way? When i search for them in my inventory, they are obviously there, but when i go to the shop to sell them, they are nowhere to be found??
  • Topic Archived