• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Questions ..... potential spoilers

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#91
Gardevoir_ex posted...
so you'll have to use Chims for those.

ok thanks

from Krystals guide:

Sleep Master -> Make Auto Alarm. -> Skill Cost down

i currently have DUPLICATE for totori and it costs 30st to use in battle. So i figured id make the auto alarm and see how much it goes down .......... but after making it, DUPLICATE still costs 30st??

wasnt it supposed to decrease skill cost?
Girls play video games too you know ;)

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#92
ugghhh, this game does a terrible job of explaining things in the license menu.

What the heck does "map the area around arland" mean? I thought it meant to land/enter every area right?

I just received the NEW WORLD exploration license which says "map the arland new world" so what the heck is the other one?

what about all the other "MAP" ones that i dont have? I swear ive entered every frickin place that is currently available

User Info: Drache_the_Dork

Drache_the_Dork
3 years ago#93
Duplicate ordinarily costs 40, actually. I'm not sure how the skill cost down bonuses work, though.

And once upon a time I sort of knew license stuff, but not so much anymore.

FinalFLuver posted...

so doesnt that mean giving him the liquor is fine? It wont trigger the end unless i have the money

I would prefer to get all the money to get that awful step out of the way and simply hand him the last liquor to trip the end (which is why I tell people to do it that way), but whatever floats your boat.
http://www.backloggery.com/drachenmeister

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#94
Drache_the_Dork posted...
Duplicate ordinarily costs 40, actually. I'm not sure how the skill cost down bonuses work, though

so then 30 is the most it can be reduced?? I know it started at 40, then i had it cost 34 at one point, and now its 30.

i just assumed that the more "skill cost down" licenses that i get, the lower it would go. But after making the Auto Alarm, it was still at 30.

so i reset, cause im not going to waste a day synthing the auto alarm if it doesnt actually do anything for my skill cost.

User Info: xhy345

xhy345
3 years ago#95
For the exploration ones, some of those islands have alternate exits which open up different paths. For example, if you enter the area from the left and then walk right back out, it won't open up the new path. You would have to walk across the area and leave through the right side exit to open up one path, and then if it had another exit on the top (I'm making this up as I don't remember exactly which maps had what)--then walking out of that exit would open up another path.

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#96
xhy345 posted...
For the exploration ones, some of those islands have alternate exits which open up different paths. For example, if you enter the area from the left and then walk right back out, it won't open up the new path. You would have to walk across the area and leave through the right side exit to open up one path, and then if it had another exit on the top (I'm making this up as I don't remember exactly which maps had what)--then walking out of that exit would open up another path.

yup, i did that. Especially once i got the boat, as that was the only way to open up the paths to the other side of the world. As for all the areas reached by foot (ie not on the ocean), i "think" ive got all of them, but i just dont know for sure, unless i go through all of them all over again, which is a complete waste of days.

for example, Stein Hill had an exit near the Boss (Jagd Wolf), i didnt fight that boss until recently, and when i exited through that exit, no new area appeared. So like i said, i dont know which ones to go to.

it'd be nice if there was a world map or guide that lists the locations and HOW to unlock them

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#97
well i just read through Drache guide and scrolled all over my world checking off all the names of towns and such.

im missing:

Beasts Den
Primordial Cave
Himmel Gate (although i have something called Himmel Way, is that the same thing?)
Grand Horn

also, Drache write that Galaxy mode unlocks Orthogalaxen on the VITA version ONLY. So does Galaxy unlock ANYTHING in this game (PS3 version)?

I though i read something about Moonlight forest? ive been there a couple times and there still seems to be an enemy i havent fought, an ingredient i havent gotten and a NOTE that hasnt been clarified (all listed as ????? on the world map)

similarly on Night's Domain, under the NOTE section, there is ??????, what does that mean?

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#98
what the f***, i just searched stuff on this game and found this site on the Let's Play Archive, which i use a lot, and the player is playing with CODELIA??

is she recruitable?? Who else is recruitable in this game?

i only have:

Sterk
Rorona
Gino
Mimi
Melvia
Ceci
Marc

User Info: Drache_the_Dork

Drache_the_Dork
3 years ago#99
Cory, Iksy, and Ceci are DLC characters.

Himmel Gate and Himmel Way are two different places. They're both in the area south of Alanya. You need to leave out EVERY exit for places that have more than one.

Galaxy unlocks a handful of bosses. Purely optional. It also makes Moonlight Flower attainable.

Though on that note, Orthogalaxen is an extremely s*** dungeon to unlock. I'd rather have a straight up boss rush.
http://www.backloggery.com/drachenmeister

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#100
Thanks Drache

I just went into Grand Horn, and brought some lightning quartz bombs with me, but apparently i wasted several days because those bombs are not sufficient to reach the boss (ie they're not even selectable).

you mention "bombs" are required to break the rocks in order to reach elder griffin, but WHICH bombs exactly??
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Questions ..... potential spoilers
  • Topic Archived