• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Questions ..... potential spoilers

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#81
Gardevoir_ex posted...
Either way, Lightweight (+10 Speed) and Holy Power (reduces damage taken) are essential for both the weapon and accessory

Lightweight on both the weapon and accessory would give 20 speed total right?, but does Holy Power stack too?

im coming across some pie troubles. I dont want to waste days making pies, and Ceci's shop only sells 10, so if i buy 10 and then travel across the world, my 5 Chims will plow through those 10 in no time flat.

is making pies via alchemy the only way to keep up with these little chims, or is there another way im totally missing?
Girls play video games too you know ;)

User Info: Drache_the_Dork

Drache_the_Dork
3 years ago#82
Gardevoir_ex posted...
I don't know if Skills +30% does anything for Totori's Duplicate

It does. Considering that Duplicate reduces item power, you definitely want the Skill series of traits.

FinalFLuver posted...

Lightweight on both the weapon and accessory would give 20 speed total right?, but does Holy Power stack too?

Yes.

FinalFLuver posted...
is making pies via alchemy the only way to keep up with these little chims, or is there another way im totally missing?

I always have a Chim making pies. I'll supplement with Ceci if necessary.
http://www.backloggery.com/drachenmeister

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#83
Drache, I hope you can reply quick

im currently fighting Evil Face and i have some questions:

1) This isnt the final boss is it?

2) What do you mean here:

Do not fight Evil Face after 6/1. There is a conflict of events, and basically it amounts to this: Pamela will not show up in her shop. This screws up the entire festival.

what year are you talking about, you just say June 1st.

EDIT: nevermind, i just got absolutely SLAUGHTERED by him

User Info: Drache_the_Dork

Drache_the_Dork
3 years ago#84
1. It is, actually. Not the hardest boss, though.

2. The fifth year. Fighting Evil Face can interfere with the festival event.
http://www.backloggery.com/drachenmeister

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#85
Drache_the_Dork posted...
1. It is, actually. Not the hardest boss, though.

2. The fifth year. Fighting Evil Face can interfere with the festival event.

great .... well im in no position to beat him and its already Year 5, 4/20 ....... so i guess im screwed.

like i literally didnt stand a chance against him. My strongest allie is Sterk and he got his ass handed to him in 2 hits (not regular hits, they were one of the skills).

i seriously need to makes Elixirs cause healing 1 person per turn is a death sentence

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#86
drache, i just fought the dragon in Old sanctuary to get a dragon scale. I want to make some strong armor so ive read your suggestions.

Defense +10
HP +30
Quality L
Sturdy / Defense +5 (both are worth +5)
Holy Power / Lightweight
Healing Power

im having a f***ing hell of a time making this armor, NOTHING works. When i finally get what i want, it doesnt transfer. And the synthesis in this game pisses me off. It says that scale cloths 3rd ingredient is LIQUID, so why the f*** arent supplements an option!!?!?!?

i was able to get Holy Power and Defense +10 onto a supplement; Quality L, HP +30 onto a Floral Sour Mix, and then the Healing Power would come from the Dragon scale.

then i realize the f***ing game doesnt consider supplements as liquids!!

I cant use your suggestions because my ingredients dont allow for the Floral Sour Mix to have anything other than what i listed. Same for the Beer. And as for the living ropes, i need to make Tar Liquids which require Tar Fruits .............. which i dont have cause i sold them all (had to make room in my container) ......... No f***ing store sells the tar fruits, so id have to waste f***ing days gathering them

EDIT: YESS!! I figured it out. I just need to remake my Zettel with the NEW supplement i have ............. oh thank GOD!!

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
3 years ago#87
i just got absolutely SLAUGHTERED by him

My strongest allie is Sterk and he got his ass handed to him in 2 hits (not regular hits, they were one of the skills).

What the goodness!?

Sounds like you were severely under-equipped for the fight. What kind of equipment did you have when you faced him? Levels don't mean much in these games; it's all about the equipment and items, really.

I found Evil Face surprisingly easy for the main story boss, and I literally clobbered him the first time with hardly any items. I didn't have to heal once, not even with pies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0AEuetAk14

Well, the fight was time-consuming for sure, since I didn't bring many items, but his attacks hardly did any damage. If you have Holy Power, Healing Power, and Convert M or L, you can pretty much cancel out any damage he does by spamming normal attacks.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
Core i7 X 980 @ 4.40 GHz (200 x 22) || GA-X58A-UD7 || 16 GB DDR3 || Radeon HD 8950

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#88
i dont remember my equipment, but i beat him this morning after i made new equipment with the dragon scale/horns. It was still a bit of a challenge cause he heals like 250 HP every couple turns. I need to do more damage somehow or the other bosses will crush me

i just fished out the guardian for the liquor i need, but reading Draches guide confuses me:

Make the drink and hand it to Gerhard. Or DON'T if you want to avoid triggering the Wealth end. The next day, there will be another event with Gerhard.

By the way, you need 500,000 Cole for the Wealth end. See Money for the best (if utterly boring) way.

i dont understand because he basically says that if you give him the drink then the wealth end will trigger, but in the second sentence he says i need 500,000 cole.

so doesnt that mean giving him the liquor is fine? It wont trigger the end unless i have the money

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#89
im still very confused about registering ....... sorry :(

i just made an awesome N/A bomb with the following traits:

Beginners OK
Loner Slayer L
Rank Boost L
Effect Boost L
Pro favorite

but when i registered it to Hagel, ALL 5 of those traits disappeared?? I dont understand what to do, because my best Chim can only duplicate it in 34 days, so i assumed it was best to register it, but what the hell is going on?

Also, does lively, lovely, and pepped up CONSUME an item when it triggers? I assume it would otherwise it would be broken, but i just wanted to ask to be sure.

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
3 years ago#90
It seems like shops can't duplicate any trait with a cost of 7 or more, or any "Usage +" traits (they don't matter), so you'll have to use Chims for those.

And yes, Living, Lively, and Pepped Up all consume one use when they trigger. (Lovely is a quality/effect-boosting trait.) If you have multiple items in your basket that trigger on the same condition, only the first one in order will activate.
These traits work in the same way as Item Skills do in Hyperdimension Neptunia, if you know what I'm talking about.
Oh, and DO NOT use Pepped Up, as it will burn through your items in no time - use Living or Lively instead.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
Core i7 X 980 @ 4.40 GHz (200 x 22) || GA-X58A-UD7 || 16 GB DDR3 || Radeon HD 8950
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Questions ..... potential spoilers
  • Topic Archived