• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Questions ..... potential spoilers

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#31
ok so its Year 2, 9/23.

i just got GOLD rank .......... will i have enough time? I remember Cordelia saying that i had 3 years, but during the GOLD rank conversation she said i was only half way there??
Girls play video games too you know ;)

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
3 years ago#32
You won't need to renew your license until Year 4 Month 6, so you still have plenty of time.

Time is never an issue in this game, unless you are literally lollygagging (or sleeping) all day, month, and year. As long as you're continually doing something productive, you'll be fine.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
Core i7 X 980 @ 4.40 GHz (200 x 22) || GA-X58A-UD7 || 16 GB DDR3 || Radeon HD 8950

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#33
im confused with creating weapons? I just got Sterk and i wanted to make his Eternal Sword. I have a Ster Metal and a Dry Metal.

Ster Metal (Quality 95) has:

Earth Power
Inflict Poison
Quality L

Dry Metal (Quality 56) has:

Lightweight
Lightning Power

The Eternal Sword has 21 ATK, but when i use the Ster Metal it increases it to 25 ATK? What causes this? I thought TRAITS where the only things that affect stats, not the synthesis item itself.

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#34
also, is it NOT possible to trigger flags when characters are in your MAIN party? I havent had any scenes with Melvina for a while, but when i replaced her with Sterk i got a scene at the adventure guild where they discuss their licenses.

ive had Rorona in my party since she became available, so should i take her out from time to time?

Sorry for all the questions, but i was wondering if someone could help me with Increasing the cost level of my Zettels? The recipe includes supplements and water, both of which dont increase cost level much at all, so its the PLANT part that i need. What are some early plants i can get that would increase cost level relatively well?

The highest level plant item i have is Level 11, and it only increases the cost level to 3 :(

i know later on i can probably get some rare plants to help out, but im currently at the start of year 3, with platinum rank, and only level 23 with totori. money has been an issue for me this whole time, so i have yet to purchase all the recipe books (basically anything over 3000 gold i havent bought).

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#35
is there a way to increase Chim's work speed? So far she's eaten 12 pies i think, there is a picture of 1 big pie and 2 small pies below the "Pies eaten:"

it still says she is sluggish :(

so ranking up to diamond doesnt unlock any additional areas? Are there any more areas to unlock in the game, if so how?

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#36
ok, i need to ask this. Will Totori ever be useful in battle? She has absolutely NO SKILLS and is the weakest physical attacker out of all the characters.

shes level 26, i already have diamond rank, and im in year 3, so when will she get good?

User Info: Drache_the_Dork

Drache_the_Dork
3 years ago#37
FinalFLuver posted...
ok so its Year 2, 9/23.

i just got GOLD ran

That's actually a good pace. So is being at Platinum at the beginning of Year 3.

FinalFLuver posted...
I thought TRAITS where the only things that affect stats, not the synthesis item itself.

Quality of equipment (up to 100) + traits.

FinalFLuver posted...
also, is it NOT possible to trigger flags when characters are in your MAIN party?

It's been too long since I played, but it probably depends on the scene. Like, there are scenes where Mimi is required to be in your party, and ship/carriage upgrades require Marc to be out.

FinalFLuver posted...
The highest level plant item i have is Level 11, and it only increases the cost level to 3 :(

That is the highest plant, actually.

FinalFLuver posted...
it still says she is sluggish :(

More pies = more speed, I think. Just keep Chim working.
http://www.backloggery.com/drachenmeister

Drache_the_Dork
3 years ago#38
FinalFLuver posted...
Will Totori ever be useful in battle?

You can solo Orthogalaxen with her in the Plus version.

She's ridiculously useful. She's your item tosser.

Drache_the_Dork
3 years ago#39
Whoops.

FinalFLuver posted...
so ranking up to diamond doesnt unlock any additional areas? Are there any more areas to unlock in the game, if so how?

It does, but only after the rank up event. Cobalt will also unlock some stuff.

And you'll have more to explore after making the ship.

If you've hit a wall, start making items like crazy (especially stuff that can kill bosses) and getting points for the cobalt rank.

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#40
Drache_the_Dork posted...
She's ridiculously useful. She's your item tosser.

i have yet to use items in battle except for the occasional healing salve at the beginning of the game. However, i dont even use healing salves anymore because they are too weak and i dont know what other item is good for healing.

im still using Totori as a "guard every turn" character.

also, what does Rorona's "making pies" skill do in battle? I just used it on rorona and she at the pie, but i didnt see anything happen?? She was low on HP so i though it might help but it didnt, and i dont see any "arrows" near her character profile (indicating a stat was boosted or something when i used the pie) .......... so im still confused

Also ........ I JUST BOUGHT MERURU at a local video game store :D :D Sooo excited to have the complete Arland Series :D
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Questions ..... potential spoilers
  • Topic Archived