• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Questions ..... potential spoilers

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#101
ok so i just realized i messed up my N/A bombs

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991771-atelier-totori-the-adventurer-of-arland/63182969/706294199

apparently you can avoid having it be fire elemental?

anyways, i want to make a himmelstern bomb, should i put loner or swarm on it? I read that the himmelstern is an AOE bomb, but if im planning on using it for single bosses, then eventhough it is AOE, wouldnt loner still be better?

EDIT: also, does satisfying only trigger on regular attacks or skills too? ....... my God i have so many question

I need a totori weapon setup, so far i have:

Quality L
Holy Power
Healing Power

I want to add the Skill+30%, but dont know how to go about doing that. What else would be good if i want to increase her item/bomb damage?
Girls play video games too you know ;)

User Info: Drache_the_Dork

Drache_the_Dork
3 years ago#102
Skill +30% is an accessory trait, and if you really want item damage then you want to pile on as many Skill +X% traits to counteract Duplicate's power reduction. You're pretty much bound to 0 cost traits (e.g. Lightweight) and attacking related traits on weapons.

Satisfying is only for usable items. Mercurius Eye can boost your crit rate otherwise.

N/A can never be anything but Fire.

Himmelstern isn't necessary. Its primary use in the PS3 version is to one shot enemies to grind Mimi. If you want a boss version, loner is better.

FinalFLuver posted...
I just went into Grand Horn, and brought some lightning quartz bombs with me

Technically speaking, L. Quartz isn't a (Bomb). I can't remember what I carried around. Probably something like Mega Bomb.
http://www.backloggery.com/drachenmeister

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#103
thanks for the reply Drache

i trying to find a stinking low quality sage herb, but the only ones i can find are 80 quality or higher. I know you can degrade it by having it in your inventory, but i would need to wander around and i dont want to waste days.

is there a tonic that degrades the item quality of gathered ingredients? If not then what the hell am i supposed to do?

im getting super frustrated, this whole time limit has continued to be an issue for me all game. Personally i dont see the challenge in having a time limit for this game, its just annoying. Im at the point now where i want to take on optional bosses and yet even OPTIONAL bosses are restricted in terms of time, in other words, i have to prepare, travel, and fight ALL of them (because i want to), in 8 months time. Simply traveling to Liechtein Soehnle takes a frickin month

im at year 5, 10/12, so i have around 8 months or so, and 90% of that time will be consumed by simply traveling to places

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#104
Drache, you mention in your guide that Shadow Band quality should be low because the higher the quality the more HP it syphons from you, but you only mention this in the VITA section, you dont say that in the PS3 section. Has it changed in the PS3 version?
(message deleted)

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#106
so healing power on weapon, armor, and accessory only grants +9 hp per turn when equipped with the shadow band.

is this right, or did i do something wrong?

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#107
is there anything BEHING Rage Beast? I just beat him, and there is a gap behind him. Is there nothing else to do but warp out? Thats what i'll do, but if there is anything, please let me know, as it looks kinda deceiving ....... almost like there should be a switch or a path there.

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#108
those license points that say "Get rank S 15 times ....", do you actually need to accept the rank s prize for it to count?

I finally unlocked galaxy .......... unfortunately its 4/24, so i only have about 35 days, which is not enough time to do the Moonlight Forest, Night's Domain boss, and Ozean Kaiser.

User Info: Drache_the_Dork

Drache_the_Dork
3 years ago#109
I really have no idea if you need to accept it. I never experimented. Rather, I never even thought to experiment.

FinalFLuver posted...
Drache, you mention in your guide that Shadow Band quality should be low because the higher the quality the more HP it syphons from you, but you only mention this in the VITA section, you dont say that in the PS3 section. Has it changed in the PS3 version?

In the PS3 version, it was sufficient no matter what to stack Healing Power on all your equipment and the Shadow Band wouldn't kill you. I have no idea if the PS3's band takes a set amount of HP or if it's quality based. Though thinking about it, there shouldn't be a reason to make it high quality, regardless of version. You get your two turns either way.

FinalFLuver posted...
is there anything BEHING Rage Beast?

Nope.
http://www.backloggery.com/drachenmeister

User Info: Solarys

Solarys
3 years ago#110
those license points that say "Get rank S 15 times ....", do you actually need to accept the rank s prize for it to count?

No. I always picked the prizes at random, since they rarely give out anything useful.
You only need to fulfill the requirements for Rank S for it to count.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
AMD Opteron 6348 @ 4.40 GHz || Asus KGPE-D16 || 16 GB DDR3 1600 || Radeon HD 8950
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Questions ..... potential spoilers
  • Topic Archived