• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Questions ..... potential spoilers

User Info: FinalFLuver

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#1
Hi everyone, i just started this game and im a strict follower of walkthroughs, especially for the atelier series.

However, im already confused with Krystal109's guide. The first area visited is Nuse on Year 1, 3/3. After the gathering tutorial she says to go back to town, and her BLUE box (hint box) says to clean out Nuse.

Im assuming she meant for the player to do that PRIOR to going back to town right? Otherwise, the dates order would already be messed up. So i tried to do that before going back to tow, but i couldnt? What i mean is, there was NOTHING to clean out?

so what the heck is she talking about????
Girls play video games too you know ;)

User Info: xhy345

xhy345
3 years ago#2
Yes, before going back to town.

The nuse should have been right in front of you after the tutorial explanation about gathering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjW4iMZCaOo&t=16m11s

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#3
xhy345 posted...
Yes, before going back to town.

The nuse should have been right in front of you after the tutorial explanation about gathering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjW4iMZCaOo&t=16m11s

this video doesnt answer my question since i experienced exactly what this video shows, and that is, that i cant pass that area that says "... too dangerous".

so i still dont understand what Krystal is saying since there was no area to explore
(message deleted)

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#5
i gotta say, i enjoy these games, but i dont like the whole "time goes by for every little thing". It makes the game more linear than it needs to be.

i was frustrated with Rorona b/c of the time thing, but i cant believe they added MORE of that in this game. I mean seriously, it takes Totori 12 HOURS to gather from a single f***ing gather point??!?!!?

i literally dont even want to gather ANYTHING in this game at this rate

xhy345
3 years ago#6
The video is to show you where the nuse is. The area to explore is the area you're already in which has the nuse and two exits: 1. to the locked out area, 2. to leave and go back to town.

Did you not see the player collect the nuse prior to going to the locked out exit, and then leaving and going back to town?

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#7
xhy345 posted...

Did you not see the player collect the nuse prior to going to the locked out exit, and then leaving and going back to town?

you mean the gather spots? Oh i see, she said "clean out the map" which i assumed meant ALL of Nuse Grove, but all she meant was gather from the remaining gather points on that screen.

xhy345
3 years ago#8
That screen, and all of the gathering points in it, is all of the grove. The blocked off exit leads to a different area.

FinalFLuver
3 years ago#9
xhy345 posted...
That screen, and all of the gathering points in it, is all of the grove. The blocked off exit leads to a different area.

well as a first time player, i didnt know that. So when someone writes a guide/book/anything, they should be clear about what they mean and not be so "general".
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland
  3. Questions ..... potential spoilers
  • Topic Archived