• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 11
  3. Drafting top players

User Info: Caniac4life26

Caniac4life26
8 years ago#1
Does anyone have a list of the best players to draft (Overall Rating wise) I will draft someone who said is projected top 5 and he turns out to be a 60-65 overall rating, then I draft a player who is projected Undrafted and he is a 70. I am trying to find the top players in the 2010 and 2011 drafts

User Info: julz666777

julz666777
7 years ago#2

You're looking at it the wrong way, the high-drafted 60-65 may have a great potential compared to the undrafted 70. So in a couple virtual seasons you can expect the 60-65 to be an 80 while the 70 sits at a 71. Give it more time and the better your high-drafted man will be until he's a Superstar in the NHL. Potential is a Grade from A to E that can be checked in the player's menu.(The player menu can be accessed by clicking the L3 button over the desired player in "Edit Lines" and " Roster Moves")

Now here are the 5 best draftees that I know of:

1:Adam Larsson D : Ovr 69, Ovr Pot A- Projected :Top 5 from Sweden

2:Matt Peumpel LW : Ovr 63, Ovr Pot B Projected: Top 10 from OHL

3:Ryan Nugent-Hopkins C : Ovr 70, Ovr Pot B/B- Projected: Top 5 from WHL

4:Sean Couturier C; Ovr ?, Ovr Pot B Projected: Top 10 from QMJHL

5.Dylan King D : Ovr ?, Ovr Pot B Projected: Top 5 from OHL

All in 2011 except for Dylan King (Sorry About the question marks some prospects i did not draft myself and have just come across later)

Hope this Helps

1. Boards
  2. NHL 11
  3. Drafting top players
  • Topic Archived