• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. AlphaBounce
  3. How to tell what difficulty you are on.

User Info: cjpv1

cjpv1
8 years ago#1
I can't remember what difficulty I started on, how do I find out which one I am on?
`'~-.,_,..-~'```'~ Kirisute~'```'~-.,_,.-~'``
._.._,.-~'`-`'~-., Gomen .,_,.-~'`~`'~.~.,

User Info: Exp_HP

Exp_HP
8 years ago#2
There's no indication in the game whatsoever of what difficulty you're on until the ending sequence, when you get to see your character again. The girl is Easy, the guy who looks like Nic Cage is Normal, and the ugly brute is Hard.

If you would like to figure out now, it's worth noting that the locations of all the Planets and Items changes depending on the difficulty. So go back to (0,0) and check the closest planets:

On Easy, you can find Soldemas at (4, -3)
On Normal, you can find Keunoth at (3, 3)
On Hard, you can find Quasmik at (-4, 0)
This wall of text has been brought to you courtesy of one of the board's resident
spectrum children (and Linux users).

User Info: cjpv1

cjpv1
8 years ago#3

There's no indication in the game whatsoever of what difficulty you're on until the ending sequence, when you get to see your character again. The girl is Easy, the guy who looks like Nic Cage is Normal, and the ugly brute is Hard.

If you would like to figure out now, it's worth noting that the locations of all the Planets and Items changes depending on the difficulty. So go back to (0,0) and check the closest planets:

On Easy, you can find Soldemas at (4, -3)
On Normal, you can find Keunoth at (3, 3)
On Hard, you can find Quasmik at (-4, 0)

Ah, thank you. I was on Normal ^-^
`'~-.,_,..-~'```'~ Kirisute~'```'~-.,_,.-~'``
._.._,.-~'`-`'~-., Gomen .,_,.-~'`~`'~.~.,
  1. Boards
  2. AlphaBounce
  3. How to tell what difficulty you are on.
  • Topic Archived